Chapter four: Gun

**

**

Taehyung looks around the busy airport dressed In brown Double-Breasted suit, he glances down at his Rolex Submariner, he huffs, "Where Is that Beomgyu dead?!" He mumbled under his breath when he heard a loud whistle.

He turned over to the sound and found Beomgyu In a suit, his long hair till his shoulders, he blows on his goggles and wears them, Taehyung makes a done face before letting go of his wheeled suitcase.

His suitcase hits Beomgyu's legs and he stumbles forward clutching the suitcase, he looks up at Taehyung, "At the end you realized who's the right person!" Beomgyu said.

Taehyung looks down at his foot and back at Beomgyu's face, "I wanted to open a circus In Korea and I've chosen the most talented clown which Is you" Taehyung replied.

Beomgyu glares at him, "Do you even have any Idea how many people have rejected me? Just because they saw me walking around with you I WAS SO INNOCENT BUT THEY DIDN'T TRUSTED ME but thank god at the end someone gave me a job and I was very happy with my job but then your guard called me and begged me to go with you" Beomgyu said crossing his arms.

Taehyung shakes his head side to side proceeding to check In, Beomgyu huff and follow him behind.

"Puedo comprobar su pasaporte?"
"May I check your passport?" The guard asks holding out his hand, Taehyung hand over his passport to the guard.

The guard stared at his passport, Taehyung stared at the guard back with his one hand shoved Into his pocket.

The guard hand over Taehyung's passport back, and Taehyung proceeds forward.

They sit Inside the plane, Beomgyu looks around with his wide eyes, "You know I was only fifteen when I travelled from Korea till here" Beomgyu says.

"If I wasn't adopted here In Spain that meant I wouldn't have got the chance to experience plane" Beomgyu kept on speaking, Taehyung leaned back on the seat shutting his eyes.

Y/n sits down on her bed, She grabs her phone from the bed side table and switch It on, her phone Immediately starts to ring she finds her bestie the one calling her.

Myeong🌻 wants to call you

Accept. Decline

She declines her call and a message pops up on her screen.

Myeong🌻:

Beach you alive?

                              (This user died
                               Five minutes
                                     Ago)

Myeong🌻:

You seriously
Wanna try me?

                              No potato gives
                                 me gas