Chapter eighty-nine: Mess

Author POV

Taehyung stared at the orphanage burning just the same way he watched it burning the first time, he couldn't believe that his brother put so much hard work only to burn it again, but deep down he knew its something only his brother can do.

He looks at Y/n standing beside him, she stared at the fire, he reaches out to touch her cheek, and she slowly looks at him, "Minho.." She mumbles blankly, "Y/n. " He calls her out softly.

The police siren can be heard, and the cops were all around the place. Y/n and Taehyung stood outside the orphanage, "I only had him...he was the only blooded related to me left for me," She breathes out still with no expression on her face.

"I-I lost my entire family," She mumbles. He kept his hand on her back to prevent her from falling as he listened to her, "What did just happen?" She mumbles louder, slowly falling on her knees.

"Y/n," He says, bending over to her, "What did they hide from me? Why did they hide everything from me? WHY AM I IN THIS MESS!!" She shouts, tears filling in her eyes. He gently rubs her back, "What should I do?!" She mumbles to herself.

He stared at her. He knew she was panicking. She was not ready to face the truth. She was losing her mind, "I have no one," She says. She looks down at his hand when he holds it out for her.

"You have me," He mumbles. She looks at his face.

"I'm your family, trust me, Y/n... your own family didn't deserve you. They are all evil, and you are completely opposite, " He says, grabbing her chin gently, making her look at him.

"I know it's hard.. I know it's hard to accept Y/n." He mumbles, she hiccups, "You need water?" He asks, her hiccupping increases, and he stares at the blood dropping from her nose. He looks back into her eyes.

Her eyes slowly closing and he caught her before she could fall off. He gulped the lump in his throat when he remembered his brother's words, tears filling in his eyes, and he lifted me into his arms, her head resting on his chest.

He looks behind at the burning orphanage, and he turns away, opening the door of his car, making her gently sit on the passenger seat, and he drives away from there.

As he stared at the road in front, he wiped out the tears pouring down his eyes. He looked at her, and he gulped the lump. In his throat, he stops the car in front of the hospital.

As the nurses take her in, he sits down on the bench, he brings his palm to his mouth, his palm shaking, he moves away his hand from his mouth as he looks down at his hands shaking and sweating.

He stands up once the door opens. He looks at the doctor standing, "The patient inside..you are the one with her?" The doctor asked him, and he nodded his head at him, "Well, I guess I said everything about Ms. Shin Y/n to Mr. Park jimin..." The doctor replies.

There, he remembers he was the one with her when he left to beat the guy, "She has high levels of white blood cells and is anaemic, which is the starting of the second stage of leukaemia," The doctor tells, "Those nosebleeds are the first symptoms of the disease,".

He stared at the doctor, "Right now, she is being treated normally, but she will require the treatment, and your signature is also required, we will get the papers ready" The doctor tells him, leaving him standing there.

He stared at the wall in front of him, he wanted to scream, but he was numb, he looked at the door before slowly twisting the door knob, he peeked into the room, staring at her laying on the bed, a nasal cannula connected to her nose.

He stared at her slowly, walking over to her. His shaky palm gently grabbed her hand, and he looked around her face, "We are meant to be okay?" He says to her who is unconscious. He gently rubs her hand with his thumb,