Chapter 5

Harrys POV

"AAAAHH HELP ME"I heard. Me and the boys ran upstairs as fast as we could. Steph was sitting on the bed with her head in hands and she was crying. We quickly ran to her and all hugged her. We surrounded her and then I started.

Steph POV

"Steph, princess what happened?" Niall asked

"Little Styles, what happened?" Louis asked

"Baby girl what happened?" Haz asked

"Baby what happened?" Zayn asked

"No, why is my cutie crying?" Liam asked

"GUYS! stop I'll tell you" I said

They all nodded and murmured to each other.

"Ok go on", Harry said

"I had a dream where I lost all of you guys and where you didn't care about me, is it actually true, be honest with me please"

"Baby, why would you even think that....you know we love you and would never give you up no matter what" Harry said

"Why would do even think that. We all love you" Louis said.

The rest were nodding and saying "I agree with Harry and Louis"

I felt loved in a long long time but..........these nightmares will haunt me for a long time because some of them about me getting abused by my father.

Harry's POV

We all went downstairs after Steph asked to be left alone. Then we heard someone singing upstairs in my room. We all went to my room where we found singing "Breakaway" and she sounded amazing. I mean she is only 6 so just WOW.

Steph POV

I heard footsteps behind me but I just ignored them until I heard clapping. I turned around to see all of the boys with huge grins on their faces.

"Steph we just called our manager, Simon Cowell so he can listen to you, and you are so good for someone so young", Louis said.

"WAIT WHAT. You don't understand, I have anxiety and I cannot stand in front of people and sing especially Simon Cowell".

"It's alright Steph we will help you" Niall said.

Zayn POV

But we all saw something that was concerning. She was having a panic attack because she was hyperventilating.

"Baby breath with me... In ....out..In....out" Harry told her while taking her hand and putting it on his chest so she could copy his breathing.

After a good 5 min Steph calmed down

"Baby you will be fine and we all will be there. Are you just afraid of Simon or because of singing in front of Simon?" I asked

"Simon", she said, her eyes glued to the floor.

"Why?" I asked

"Because hes a man"

"Oh baby girl dont worry, Simon is a good man and he won't hurt you shhhh", Liam said.

"No mine and Harry's dads name was Simon too though".

"oh its alright though ok?"

"yeah I am fine thanks, I'll sing in front of Simon", she said

Authors Note: I know this is really short but I am not going to update try though I will try my best.