004.

Oni
Ranking 300
L/N Y/N
02: 16

You let out a sigh... Well, it was an honour to even be here.

"'Tag' is but one of the many exercises pro players warm up with. This 'egoism test' I have devised will provide great insight into the selfishness behind these strikers..." Ego explains.

"Prepare and attack. This isn't your average game of 'tag'."

"The hell...?! A test as soon as we move in?! It's not even football..."

"Well..." You look around the room, more precisely, the position of the players.

"This is either going to be annoying, or a piece of cake." You move closer towards the players in front of you making them back away.

"It was pleasure meeting some of you none the less." You spoke before you did a feint, making the players run, thinking that you actually aimed at them.

You kick the ball backwards, successfully tricking a certain player behind you.

Oni
Ranking 289
Kira Ryosuke
02: 10

"Huh?!" His eyes widened in surprise seeing the ball bouncing off his leg.

You were aiming for him all along. Tricking him into thinking that you weren't going after him with your back facing him.

"You suck... So much for the Jewel of Japan, huh?" You turn around and look at Kira with a blank and neutral expression.

"It's a shame you have such a good genes but can't go anywhere with your soccer career." You chuckle, clearly mocking him from the smirk plastered on your face.

"What....?" He said in a shaky voice.

"You should really aim for someone instead of just standing there like an idiot. Unless you want to leave then I won't mind." You spoke, causing him to snap out.

You really hope he won't chase after you... You don't want to feel stress and run around before actually getting hit by the ball and get kicked out.

That's the most embarrassing way to leave.

The one that will get kicked out is Kira, and you hope it will stay that way.

Kira look over to the the sleeping player on the ground. Thinking he can hit the ball at him, he was shock when he was kicked in the face by him.

~Bachira Meguru~

The male was pretending to be asleep.

'Ouch.' You watch as blood spews out of Kira's nose.

"Fuck.... That was a foul!!!! A red card, you hear me?!?" Kira shouted, visibly pissed from his tone.

"Wasn't the only rule no using hands?" Bachira rub his eye.

"Mornin'." He greeted.

"Had a nice sleep?" You questioned, butting in the conversation just cause you wanted to.

"Hm?" He turn to look at you.

"Not really. But my day got better after seeing you." He playfully winked.

"!" Your eyes widened slightly, not expecting the male to be a flirt.

"Likewise, bowl cut." You grin.

"Hey..." A player interrupted.

"-I hate that dirty shit." An orange haired player appeared behind Bachira as he touch his shoulder.