011.

||Center Field;Fifth Stratum||

Team Z vs Team X

"To assist us with determining fouls, a VAR system will be used for this game." The speaker informs.

"Hey guys, Team X is here." Kunigami pointed out, earning everyone's attention.

"Now, it's time for the first 45 minutes of the Fifth Stratum's very first game!"

"Team X vs Team Z!"

Just after the speaker said that, Team V walked out of the opened door.

The one who look to be the leader of the team, Jersey number 10, is the one who stands out the most with his tall build and obvious muscles.

"Kick off!!"

Staying in the back, watching how everything will unfold...

You have a plan, but you're not sure if your stamina can keep up with you.

Isagi, as the forward, is having a hard time breaking through the defense of Team X.

While thinking of a strategy to pass through Team X's defense, the ball is taken away from him by Raichi, much to his dismay.

"What?! Hold on!! What are you doing?! I'm on your team!!" Isagi tried to reason with.

"You just gotta score the most goals to survive, am I right? Screw the team! I'll win this playing my way!" Raichi replied with a wide grin.

Before he knew it, Kunigami ran passed him with the ball.

"Don't you get it, Raichi? If you wanna play by Blue Lock's Rules..." Kunigami took a break and stop to face Raichi.

"...Then you'll have to face me. And you'll do it one on one, fair and square." He ended with.

"Kunigami... Guess great minds really do think alike!!!" Raichi is visibly irritated from the veins popped out of his face.

"Are they dolts?! Count me in!" Naruhaya ran out of his position.

"W-Wait! Keep your positions!" Kuon ran after Naruhaya.

"Get fucking lost!!"

"You get out of here!!"

"Fuck... Kunigami... Think you're so though, huh...." Raichi grins.

Much to Team Z's surprise, players of Team X also disregarded the idea of 'team play'.

All of the players started playing for themselves.

As you had expected, it's a mess.

But amidst all the players, there is one certain player that needs to be kept a eye on at all times in order for Team Z to win.

Jersey number 10, the supposedly team leader of Team X, Baro Shoei, broke through the mess, stealing the ball and rush towards the goal like a bull without a thought of stopping.

Isagi tries to stop him, believing he must stop Baro from passing to avoid losing.

"Get out of my face." Baro spoke.

"I'll fucking end you." He glares at Isagi.

Isagi is blocking Baro from passing.

Nonetheless, to pass Isagi, Baro does a heel flick.

"Sorry, Kuon! He's heading your way!" Isagi turns around in panic.

"Okay, I've got it!" Kuon replied with.

"It's two on one, we're fine!" Imamura butted in.

Baro was able to pass through Kuon and Imamura with ease. He then kicks the ball towards the net.

"!!" His eyes widens when someone manages to stop him from scoring his perfect goal.

"What a harsh kick..." A familiar voice spoke as Iemon looks at the player in relief.

"It's going to leave a bruise on my foot!" You complained, managing to barely get the ball in your grasp by trapping it with your foot.

"You..." Baro sent a glare at you before charging towards you.

You were about to panic before all your stress was released after seeing a certain player being in a perfect spot for a pass.

"My monster told me...." Bachira spoke as he ran.

"This is the spot you want, right?" He grins before taking an emergency break, swirls surrounding his eyes as he speaks.

"You're late..!!" Your expression brightened up as you pass to Bachira.

He's the perfect chess piece to your plan.

"You're pretty bad at passing, L/N~" Bachira narrows one of his eyes.

"Shut it! Do as I want, pawn!" You run pass Baro, catching up to Bachira for a pass.

"Aye, aye, captain!" Bachira passed to you, seeing as you're close enough.

"Keep eyes on Jersey Number 10! I'm blaming every single one of you if he steals my ball!!" You shouted.

"HAH?!" Raichi was about to yell an essay tittled 'why fucking should I?' for everybody on the field to hear but was interrupted by Kunigami.... Once again.

"Just listen to what she says." Kunigami run pass Raichi.

"TCH-! FINE!! YOU OWE ME ONE, YA HEAR ME!?!?" Raichi complied.

"Whatever!!" You shout back.

Being on good terms with everybody in Team Z is truly a big advantage for you.

"Both of you have such good relationships... I'm jealous, L/N!" Bachira pouted before passing to you again.

"Want me to say 'fuck you' to your face?" You stopped, backing your legs, ready to shoot the ball in the goal.

"I would rather not to my dear friend." You kick the ball into the goal, successfully scoring a goal.

Team Z scored a goal, currently in the lead by 1-0!

"Nice!" Bachira approaches you for a high five.

"It would be troublesome if we were enemies, knowing that you know all my moves and shit..." You clap his hand.

"Your monster is still stronger than me so I wonder who will be the one in trouble here...." Bachira spoke, making you laugh.

"Good one!" Kunigami appeared out of nowhere.

"Ukh-!" You felt your hair being ruffled, your eyes turning dotted when your head was pushed down.

"Nice save..." Gagamaru gave you a thumbs up.

"Just you watch.... I'll score the next one...." Raichi grumbles out.

'This is it!!' Isagi's eyes widen when he figured something out.

'L/N's being on good terms with everyone made it so that they listen to her easier, the teamwork made a possibility of a goal!' He made a thinking gesture.

"Thank god..." Kuon let out a sigh of relieve.

"Hey, L/N could probably handle the defense all by herself! Can I-" Naruhaya was interrupted by Kuon before he could finish.

"No!" Kuon declined.

"Aww man..." Naruhaya pouted.

"Kunigami... You can stop now..." You sweat drop, eyes still dotted while your head move left and right.

"Oh, is it too much?" Kunigami questioned, removing his hand off your hair.

"Definitely..."