Episode 1

Yn mom: wake up! Yn or you will be late for you college.

Yn: OK mom I m up. She will go to take shower and ready for college.

A/n: her name is Yn and she is 19 years old girl who parents are really strict specially in relationship things. That's why she has no boyfriend only study. She is new in college. Today is her first day. Now go back to story.

In the college
Yn: hey! Jennie. She is her bestie since high school.

Jennie : hello babe! Now ready for new experience

A/n: when Yn and Jennie was walking in hallway. They heard girls screaming voice. They were stop to see what's going on there.

Girl 1: OMG! College heartthrob has came.

A/n : Jennie and Yn both of them watching that Two boys were coming.

Jennie : I like the one who has bunny smile and asked you who you like in between them.

Yn: stop staring them and they have a lot of girls fan why they choose our and BTW.... Don't you know about my parents?

Then Yn was going and stop by unfamiliar sound. She turned around and saw tall and handsome boy she never saw such a handsome boy. She came back into reality and asked...

Yn: yes! What happens?

?? : why are you going?

Yn: what??

?? :here all the girls are cheering for me and you are ignoring me. Who the hell are you??

Yn: I m not like other girls who were screaming and cheering for you. It's my choice to cheer you or  not.

Girl 2 :Taehyung leave her. she is new here.

And then bell was ring
All the students were going to their classes similarly Yn and Jennie were also going to their classes but Taehyung held your wrist and his friend jungkook who has bunny smile take Jennie with him to the class bcoz he know what will going to happen.
and now in a big hallway Taehyung and Yn are alone.

Yn: leave my hand. She try to free her hand but his hand grip is going to more tighten and left red marks. Her tears came from her eyes due to pain.

A/n : Taehyung is a 20 years old boy. He is rich, handsome and college heartthrob but he is also bad boy who is arrogant, cold and rude and who has angry issue.

Taehyung pinned Yn to the wall and coming close to her.

Yn: leave me and she slap him.

Taehyung : he is now out of control bcoz you slap him and said who I will show you who really am I.

To be continue.....