Episode 3

Yn: I forgive him because he sincerely apologize to me. Then I went to library to get some books for study.

Jennie also come to library
Jennie : hey! What's going on between you and Taehyung?

Yn: nothing why?

Jennie : because I saw him when I was coming to library and he is smiling. Did you do something?

Yn: I don't know why he is smiling and why are you asking me?

Jennie : because I know both of you were talking to each other before I came.

Yn : No he didn't meet me(lied*)

Jennie : everyone know he doesn't like to read books and he is only know you in the library. I think I miss something important.

Yn: yaa there is nothing between us.
Jennie :okk we will see in future now let's go to basketball court.

Yn: why??

Jennie : jk invite me to see his match and I m not going alone so come with me.

Yn mind: I was trying to find a way to ask to go basketball court but she already asked that's good.

Yn: okk let's go

Jennie : really... She is surprised to see you okk with going to basketball court without any faltering.

Yn: yaa... Why are you so surprise??

Jennie : now I get it why are you easily agree to go to basketball court. Is it because of Taehyung right??

Yn: actually he asked me to come to see his game.

Jennie : so I was right that he was here because of you.

Yn : now don't you want to see jk match? Wait what is going on between you and jk?

Jennie : there is nothing between us.
Now let's go or else we will late for match.

Yn: yaa let's go

Time skip to basketball court
Yn and Jennie find a seat to sit there and saw Taehyung and jk actually they are in same team. In yn and Jennie hand a bottle and towel.

A/n: Taehyung team win the match
After match all the girls drool over him and giving towel and water bottle but he is coming towards me and take towel and water bottle. Every girls getting jealous and go out to there. Jennie is talking to jk. Then

Taehyung : So... You come to see my match. I am happy to see you here.

Yn: No.... I don't want to come here but Jennie dragged me here.

Taehyung : really??

Yn: yaa... Do you have any doubt?? Made pout*

Taehyung comes closer to her and say when you made these cute pout you look so beautiful (flirt*).

Yn: are you flirting with me (shy*).

Taehyung comes more closer to her and say nooo... I m not flirting with anyone.

Yn: yn heartbeat goes fast and fast as he comes more closer to her and hide her red face.

Yn: I have some work I gotta go with this say she went out from the court.

Taehyung : chuckles at her cuteness.

To be continue..........