《0.1》

Payback 2013
*
As I hit my former bestfriend, Kaitlyn, with my Blackwidow, I heard the bell ring; signaling that the match was over.
"The winner, and NEW Diva's Champ, AJ Leeeeeeeee."
My world stopped. Everything was spinning. I couldn't believe that after fourteen years of hard work, I'd be here and be the Diva's Champ. The Ref handed me the title and raised my hand. The crowd erupted into cheers. I celebrated for a little, and then help Kaitlyn up. She hugged me and congratulated on a good match. I just smiled. This is exactly what I've worked for my whole life.
*
Backstage
*
Some of the Superstars and Divas congratulated me on a good job. It was all fine-and-dandy until Silicone Bella showed up and ruined everything for me.
"Awe! Jersey's Little Rat finally accomplished something!" Nicole said, smirking and walked away.
I just shook my head and tried to ignore her, but Brianna wanted to get her point acrossed, too.
"Now, you have a bigger target on your back, Stuart Little." She cackled a little, "You're going to wish you were never brought up." And with that, Hippie McGee walked away.
The Bella's and I never got along. Actually, The Bella's never got along with any of the other Diva's. They think that they run the damn place. It's quite ridiculous, honestly.
"Eh, don't take it too hard, Shorty."
I turned to find Dean Ambrose, and that's what started this hot mess..
A/N: So, here's the prologue of "Fighting for your love". I hope you guys enjoy this book. Vote and Comment what you think so far. - xoxo