《0.2》

Present Day- Monday Night Raw
*
I finished cutting up my shirt and slipped it on. 216 days as Diva's Champ, and I've loved every minute of it. I skipped to the Gorilla and awaited my theme. I had, yet, another match against Silicone Bella. She was already waiting in the ring for me.
*
"The winner and your Wwe Diva's Champ, AJ Leeeeeeee."
I smirked as my theme blasted throughout the Arena. Of course, I was going to beat Silcone. I mean, why wouldn't I? I grabbed MY title from the Ref. He tried to raise my hand, but I skipped off into the sunset.. Just kidding, I went backstage.
*
Backstage
*
I arrived backstage to find Jon/Dean waiting for me with white roses. I slowly approached him.
"You did amazing out there, 'Jays." He said with a cheeky smile, "These are for you." Jon said, handing me the roses.
I smiled, "thanks, Jon."
"He got you flowers? Lame." I turned to see Leati/Roman.
I gave him a "dumb" look, "I happen to LOVE white roses, Leati." I said with an attitude.
"Well, you're going to love what I got." He smirked and pulled the new Mortal Combat game.
I smiled from ear to ear, "Oh my.. Really?" Leati nodded.
I hugged him and took the game, skipping away.
*
The Shield's Locker room- Dean/Jon pov:
*
"Are you fucking kidding me? You got her a game?" I pratically yelled at Roman.
He just chuckled, "I just know how to play the game better. See what I did there?" He asked as he laced up his boots.
"All you want is sex anyway, Jon. Hit and run at its finest." He put his vest on.
I gotta give it to him. He's correct, but I mean.. People can change right?