《0.3》

Stephanie McMahon's Office- A month before
*
"You have got to be kidding me, Steph! I can't work with these Hounds, let alone room with them." I crossed my arms and stomped my foot.

"Awe, Tiny is upset." Jon said chuckling.

I glared, "only Trin can call me Tiny!" I yelled and jumped at him until Leati just had to come in and save the day.

"Whoa, slow down there, Speedy Gonzales. You can't kill him just yet."

"Such encouraging words, Leati." I rolled my eyes.

Stephanie had a huge smile on her face, "see? You guys will get along perfectly! Now out of my office."

Present Day- AJ's POV
*
It's been a month in this Hell Hole, and I'm not talking about work, either. I've almost succeeded on killing Jonathan, but Colby and Leati didn't think that was such a good idea.. Every little thing he does bothers the hell out of me. Like today for an example, I was showering and Dickhead McGee thought that it was an amazing idea to switch my shampoo to purple hair dye. PURPLE HAIR DYE! I had to call Trinity over so she could dye my hair back to the raven-black color it was.

"AJ, is this shade of purple too purple?" Jon asked as we were driving down the road to a signing with the rest of the Hounds.

"Shut the hell up, Jonathan." I crossed my arms and looked out the window, waiting to get out of the car.

"Look, I'm sorry. It was just a joke, April."

I just ignored him and praise the Heavenly Lord when we stopped at the Signing.

We walked in, and the lines were already packed to the entrance of the building. I sighed a little and took my seat by Colby and Leati. At least I don't have to deal with Jon..

"Special Delivery for Ms. AJ Lee." I heard as a tan, tall figure walked towards me with a dozen of white roses.
I smiled and smelled the flowers. Maybe Jon wasn't as bad as I thought.. Right?