Chapter 3

[Pearl's POV]

*Dramatic yawning*

You wipe your eyes and brush your hair out of your face as you get up. Noticing that Y/N and Grian aren't in the room with you, you quickly rush out of the room and see Y/N sitting on the couch facing a kid in a blue shirt with overalls and headphones. As you walk over, you are able to hear the kid's voice, it sounds familiar but you can't make it out.

"Had a good sleep?" Y/N asks and you reply with a nod.

"Who's this?" you ask curiously as you walk over and sit down beside Y/N. The kid is gently petting Y/N's wings.

"Grian, this is Pearl!" Y/N says, looking at you to signal that she answered your question.

You look over at Grian- *cOugH CouGh*, (small) Grian and notice that he stared at you with his eyes narrowed for a few seconds then continued to gently pet Y/N's left wing. "Give him some time, he's been through some sh*t." Y/N says, petting (SMOL) Grian on the head. "Language, there's a child here!" you exclaim, nudging Y/N in the arm. Y/N starts softly laughing as you give her the I-swear-to-god-you-annoying-little-rascal look.

[Scar's POV]

"Mmmmmmmmmm, great, I'm the last one to wake up- again." you say as you look around and realise everyone had already gotten up.

As you walk over to the living room couch, you see Y/N, Pearl, Mumbo and- Grian!?

You quickly sprint over and throw yourself onto the couch next to Mumbo and who you're guessing was Grian. "Scar! You scared him!" Mumbo said, hugging (S.m.o.l) Grian closer to him as if he were a pillow, "F*ck!" Y/N yelped, Mumbo didn't realise (Litto) Grian was still petting her wing and almost pulled a few feathers out. "Language." Pearl said (once again) in a monotone voice, "I'm sorry!" (alright- nah, it's getting boring putting words in brackets in front of Grian's name -_-) Grian apologised, "It's fine, my wings are just a little sensitive." Y/N said, slowly flapping the wing back and forth.

[Grian's POV]

Just then, you hear a door open behind you, you whip your head around to see a man in green shirt and pants, messy brown hair, violet eyes, purple-and-green antenna and a pair of dark purple wings, one of them seeming to have been torn in half. (OG headcanon that Xisuma is an alien hybrid/alien??? POG???)

"Who's that?" you ask,

"That's Xisuma." Mumbo replied,

"One of the 'parents' of the server." Y/N added proudly. "Yep, you could say that." Scar replied. Xisuma sleepily walked over, the second he caught eye contact with you, he immediately jumped awake, "Grian!?" he yelled, still staring at you in absolute shock.

"Grian turned into his past-self, we're guessing it's because of the potion." Y/N said.

For the next few hours, you met a bunch of other members and toured the entire server. 'I like it here.' you think to yourself, ignoring the fact that your time here probably wasn't permanent.

'Maybe i'll finally be free!..' you thought.

...

"Not for long... :)"

'~Bro I f*ing speedran this chapter lmao.

NOW, TIME FOR THE ANGSSSSSSSSST :D~