Rhythm of the Night

One week night, Tails and Cosmo were enjoying a lovely night stroll. After the phantom incident, Cosmo and Tails are taking it easy.

The stars were twinkling in the sky and the wind was blowing through the trees.

It was a little chilly and many people were wearing jackets to stay warm.

Cosmo was enjoying the scenery and Tails was whistling a loving tune.

Cosmo: "the park looks so beautiful at night and magical..."

Tails: "yeah, I usually come around here to think and enjoy the beauty of nature..."

Cosmo: "Thank you for taking me out tonight,Tails~..."

Tails looked at Cosmo and smiled.

Tails : "Of course, Cosmo. I love being with you..."

Cosmo and Tails looked at each other with love.

I don't own this. Art by Stephen Fisher

Tails: "Are you hungry? There is a ice cream cart not far from here..."

Cosmo: "Sure, I do not mind..."

Tails went to the cart to buy the ice creams while Cosmo sat on a bench.

Cosmo thinking to herself
"Möbius sure is beautiful , I can't wait to explore it more~..."

Tails came back with the ice cream.

Tails: "I bought you a vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles. And I got my favorite Chocolate chip mint..."

Tails handed Cosmo her cone. And they enjoyed their ice cream looking at a pond.

The frogs were croaking, birds chirping, and Mobians enjoying the night.

Cosmo was done with her ice cream , she looked at Tails.

Cosmo: "Tails ,let's try new things together. I have not experienced a lot of your world. I want you to show me the magic of your culture~..."

Tails : "Sure, there is a lot out there, so we have plenty to discover..."

Tails yawned and rubbed his eye.

Tails: "it's getting kind of late, let's go on home
Tails offered his hand..."

Cosmo: "Yeah~..."

Cosmo grabbed it and holded it tightly.

The two lovers walk home in the lovely night enjoying each other's company.

Art by Cmara

To be continued