chapter 5

I didn't proofread

No pov:

With the stress of finding sunoo and preparing for the battle that is about to break put, king heesong was dying.

"Have you heard anything for the spy in the town over?" Heesong said and the guard nodded.

"Yes, he said that sunoo was lat seen walking into a hotel with a man"

"Great, good get him, take heeseung with you" heesong said and the guard left after bowing.

The town over:

Heeseung and the guard were in front pf the hotel sunoo and sunghoon were in.

"Hello I was wondering a very pretty boy, looks like a fox some say, has ever came in here" heeseung said with a smile and the owner nodded

"He and his friend checked into room 203 yesterday. They are still here" the owner said.

"Great I will get out your hair now, sir" heeseug said and walked up the stairs to the room.

Knocking on the door, heeseung was greeted by a tall man, who looked like he just got out the bath.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes I am here form my brother, sunoo" heeseung said.

"Who is it sunghoon hyung?" Sunoo said as he walked up to the door.

His eyes opened wide.

"Hee-heeseung hyung" sunoo said.

Heeseung fored the door open and pushed sunghoon into the wall.

"Let's go sunoo, mother was wondered about you" heeseung said.

"N-no"

"What?"

"No.  I won't go with you" sunoo said as he backed up from heeseung.

"You will do as I said kim sunoo, now lets go!" Hseeung said as he grabbed sunoos arm.

"Let me go!" Sunoo yelled.

"Let him go, he doesn't want to go" sunghoon said as he pulled heeseungs hand off sunoo.

"This is family matters" heeseung said rudely and pushed sunghoon again.

Sunghoon was not having it so he pounced on heeseung pinned him to the floor.

"Ran sunoo, I will catch up" sunghoon said and sunoo ran out the room.

Sunghoon punched heeseung until.he was bleeding.

Heeseung stopped his fist and pushed sunghoon off him, he got up and kicked sunghoon in the stomach.

"Ugh!" Sunghoon groaned from the hit.

"Not play with my right now boy" heeseing said and ran out after.

"Fuck!" Sunghoon and quickly ran after him.

Sunoo was now in the forest and saw someone behind him.

"KIM SUNOO, I WILL KILL YOU BITCH" he heard heeseung yelled.

(Why do I run so slow!) He thought and tried to run faster.

Before heeseung could get him, sunghoon tackled him to the floor.

"Get off me!"

"No"

With all his force, heeseung pushed sunghoon off him and hit him with a rock from the ground. Sunghoon yelled in pain and fell to the ground.

Heeseung took that chance and ran to sunoo who paused to catch his breath.

"Fuck I hate my low stamina" sunoo said. Out of nowhere he was on the floor.

"Never let your guard done sunoo" heeseung said as he pinned sunoo to the floor.

"Let me go heeseung hyung!"

"So you can go back to you little boyfriend and leave mother's ass to us, I think not!" Heeseung said.

"Let me-" before sunoo finished heeseung hit him with the same rock he hit sunghoon with.

"I hate this kid" heeseung said as he picked sunoo up.

"Finally your here, go find that man tje was with sunoo, I want him in bars when we get  to the castle" heeseung said as he put sunoo in the Carriage.

"Yes your highness"

The guard went to get sunghoon but he was nowhere to be found so he walked back to heeseung.

"He ran away my prince" the guard said with a bow.

"Ugh!!!" Heeseung groaned

"What ever, let's go now"

A/n:

Double update for the days I missed, I don't really like this chapter but it will have to do! Bye!!!!