chapter 6

No pov:

On the way back to the castle sunoo was quiet while lookingout the window, he woke up a couple minutes after they left from the town.

Heeseung didn't say much either, he just kept looking at sunoo.

"Can you please stop looking at me!, I can feel you gaze Bruning my head!" Sunoo yelled.

"Tsk"

Sunoo turned back around to the window and looked out at the trees racing by as they moved.

For so reason sunoo felt lonely, although he was lonely before he got kidnapped he never felt this lonely.

After an hour they arrived back tot he castle. As they walked in sunoo raced past everyone who was at the door and ran to his room.

"What's his problem?" Jay asked as he stood next to heeseung.

"I don't know but I have to tell father what he was doing" heeseung said and walked into the thrown room, seeing his father sitting on it.

"Father" Heeseung bowed.

"Son, have to found him?" Heesong asked and heeseung nodded.

"Yes father I found him, but I have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"He was with a man" heeseung said, which caused heesong to jump out his seat.

"What?!"

"Yes father, it seemed like him and the man shared a room to. I saw the man shirtless while sunoo was on the bed" heeseung said with a small smirk.

"BRING KIM SUNOO TO ME, NOW!" heesong yelled and heeseung ran out the room.

"What did you say" Jay asked as heeseung walked past him.

"Nothing much" heeseung said with smile and walked off to his room.

Jay looked confused. As he was walking to his own room, jay saw sunoo being dragged by a few guards.

"LET ME GO!, jay hyung please help me" sunoo yelled and Jay looked worried.

"Hey what are you doin" Jay said as he stopped the guards from walking.

"The king asked us to fetch prince sunoo, even by force" one guard said and they continued to walked to the thrown room.

Jay stood there but gave it no mind, walking into his room. He flopped onto his bed and lied there.

"I wonder how jungwon is doing" Jay said to himself and sat up.

"I will go find him"

Getting up Jay opened his door to see the person he was thinking of.

"Jungwon!?" Jay said, he was pushed back into his room by the said name.

"What are you doing here?" Jay said.

"Can't I see by lover?" Jungwon asked with a smiled, which Jay returned.

"Of course you can my love" Jay said and kissed jungwon.

Jungwon was a maid in the castle, he really only worked for heeseung. Jay and jungwon met when heeseung was out one night and Jay was stealing from heeseung.
After that the two just clicked.

"I.....missed...you" Jay said as he kissed jungwon.

"ME too" jungwon said.

They hugged each other until Jay pulled jungwon onto the bed.

He lied next to jungwon and cuddled him.

"Were you happy that heeseung was gone all day?" Jay asked as he looked down at jungwon.