Chapter 15: pawn

Sorry that I didn't post in a while..but I am now currently busy with my other story: The Light and The Shadow. So feel free to check it ou! :D But anyway, I still won't forget to post chapters on this story

Seo Yul

She's my wife now...oh wait! Or should I say...pawn? 

"Bu Yeon, give me tea." 

"Okay, Seo Yul." She did as I said. She walked to the kitchen and started brewing tea. I feel like a God now! Nobody is able to stop me!

She was done with the tea and brought it to me.

"Bu Yeon-a...can you do something for me?" I smirked.

She remained silent.

"Kill. Jang Uk. For me."

And she stood up. Haha...

Jang Uk

Bu Yeon will come..right? It's only been 3 hours...

Suddenly somebody came in. It was Bu Yeon.

"Bu Yeon!" I rushed to her and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Jang Uk."

"Are you alright? Did Seo Yul poison you?" 

"No."

"STOP FUCKING LIE! I KNOW HE DID!" I kinda overreacted.

"Jang Uk, please calm down. He did not poison me, it was lipbalm. Heard of that?"

I was starting to get error.

"MAIDSERVANT KIM!!!!" She's a woman, she must know what that is.

"Yes!!?" She rushed over.

"What is lip balm?" I saw Hui Ying giggling and I gave her my side eye.

"Young master, you don't know? That is just something to put on your lips when they are dry."

That makes sense..I guess..

"Jang Uk, do you want to go walk on the street? I have nothing to do."

"Yeah, sure."

We walked on the streets, with our hands together.

"I want to walk like this forever, you know?" I said.

"Me too. Songrim is now peacefull. And you are my husband. Why can't we?" She smiled.

"How about Seo Yul?" And she was quiet. "Bu Yeon?"

"Let's not talk about him. Maybe he's kinda..." Suddenly a young girl came to us.

"Young lady, sir. Would you like to buy some flowers of mine?" She seemed very poor.

"Well, young girl. What's your name?" I asked.

"Ae Bong...my sister is sick, and my parents died of fighting on the battlefield.." She started sobbing.

"Ae Bong, here." I gave her my whole wallet. Although it's enough for atleast 10 years, it's still not enough.

"But mister, this is too much!"

"Just take it." And she thanked me and runned away. Now I have flowers in my hand.

"Jang Uk, you are indeed the nicest. Even little kids admires you." Bu Yeon said.

I gave her the flowers. And she blushed. "Thank you." She said.

"Well, enough walking on the street. I am tired.."

"Alright. Let's head home."

-6 months later-

Bu Yeon is acting really strange the last time..she randomly goes out of the house, and is midnight back. So I decided to spy on her.

I drank Park Jin's medicine and it would make me invisible. For at least 3-4 hours. And I started following Bu Yeon.

Why is she going to Cheunbugwan? What..

The gate almost closed so I rushed in.

Bu Yeon stood in the main room. And talked to somebody in black. Is that Jin Mu? But that can't be. He's already dead. And the person in a black cloak took it off.

It was Seo Yul.