Chapter three "Akira"

Nezuko POV:

I have been planing this attack on my brother for a year now... I still don't know how I'm gonna kill him...but I still don't wanna kill him.....he's my brother....he was the one who was desperate to turn me into a human...he protected me all those years....He worked very hard for me.....I really wish I could pay him back with something good but no, I have to plan his death..... I really don't want to...Although I have some plans.... If we win the battle and I'm alive I will unalive myself just to be with my family...if I die and he wins...I will count on the other hashira who are still there.....

Oh speaking of hashira, I forgot about meeting up with Zenitsu, Akira, and Aoi! Gotta get going to Akira's estate!

No POV

Nezuko gets dressed in a blue kimono with some white spider Lilly's on it.
She also did her hair like Mitsuri's with a little light pink bow that Sanemi and giyuu got her for her birthday ( head cannon )

After getting ready she headed out the door and walked to Akira's place with her umbrella covering her from the rain drops.

She walked through akira's pathway to see her door.
She knew it was akira's because she was the only demon slayer who owned red spider Lilly's. Her door step looked pretty. It had wisteria hanging from the tress and for the arch of her door, she had white spider Lilly's in clear vases by her door step, and her reef had white and red spider lily's with some pink wisteria.

Nezuko knocked on Akira's door four times because they have like a door knock code or something.

Akira opened the door.

She had a red kimono with star's on it and was wearing One Of giyuu's head pins..
Yes Akira was I friend of giyuu's. He helped her most of the time during hashira training arc.And she was kinda saved by him but she didn't go in for water training.

Nezuko walked inside.

Akira: Welcome nezi ! ( nickname for Nezuko)

Nezuko: hello Ki Ki ( nickname for akira )

Akira: your the first One to arrive! Are you hungry?

Nezuko: Hehe im fast, but yeah I'm a little hungry yk.

Akira: Okay, I have ohogi, sukura mochi, and udon. Which one would you like?

Nezuko: I will have the udon please!

Akira: okay!

Akira grabbed a bowl of udon and ohogi*

Akira handed Nezuko the bowl of udon*

Akira: Let's sit down by the fire place where we are gonna hang out!

Nezuko: okay!

They sit down*

Akira: So, how are you feeling today? I haven't been able to see you because of the missions we had this week.

Nezuko: I'm doing okay!

Akira: that's Alright ! Did you get injured in one of you mission?

Nezuko: well, I have a permanent scar on my arm. I got slashed by glass. The demons blood art was glass.

Akira: Oof, well that must've hurt!

Akira started to hear another knock on the door.....
_____________________________________________

Cliffhanger 516 words