Rouge Anbu and the Alliance

As the Divine Ninjas continued their mission to recruit and gather powerful allies, a confrontation awaited them with the rogue Anbu. Kai, Mei, and Riku, armed with their newly acquired weapons and crests, prepared to face the renegade Anbu members to test their strength and determination.

The battle took place in a secluded valley, where the Anbu had set up their hideout. The Divine Ninjas, led by Naruto, Shu, and Vandine, approached the Anbu with confidence, ready to prove their worth and protect the innocent from their misguided actions.

Kai stepped forward, his Gauntlets of Valor infused with the power of the fighting-type Pokémon Machamp, radiating with energy.

Kai: Anbu, your path of darkness ends here. I challenge you to a battle. Face the power of the Divine Ninjas!

The Anbu members, once noble protectors, had lost their way. They responded to Kai's challenge, recognizing the determination and strength in his eyes.

The battle erupted with Kai's lightning-fast strikes and agile maneuvers. His Gauntlets of Valor enhanced his combat prowess, allowing him to strike with unparalleled strength. The Anbu members fought back, showcasing their own skills and experience. However, Kai's determination proved unwavering, and he emerged victorious, rendering his opponents unable to continue.

Mei, armed with the Shadow Blades infused with the agility and precision of the dark-type Pokémon Bisharp, stepped forward to face the next group of rogue Anbu members.

Mei: Your reign of shadows ends now. I offer you a chance to surrender, but if you choose to resist, prepare to face the consequences.

The rogue Anbu members, enticed by Mei's confident demeanor, engaged her in battle. Mei demonstrated her mastery of stealth and deception, using her Shadow Blades to deliver precise strikes and exploit their vulnerabilities. With each move, Mei exposed the flaws in her opponents' defenses, swiftly neutralizing them. In the end, the rogue Anbu members acknowledged Mei's superiority, and they surrendered to her.

Riku, wielding the Amulet of Flames infused with the fiery power of the fire-type Pokémon Charizard, took his place at the front lines, prepared to confront the remaining rogue Anbu members.

Riku: The flames of justice will consume your darkness. Surrender now, or face the fury of my flames.

The rogue Anbu members, impressed by Riku's determination and control over fire, engaged him in a fierce battle. Riku utilized his elemental manipulation to summon powerful flames, overwhelming his opponents with their intensity. His Amulet of Flames further amplified his fiery attacks, leaving the rogue Anbu members no chance to retaliate. In the end, they acknowledged Riku's strength and surrendered.

With their victory over the rogue Anbu, Kai, Mei, and Riku earned their place as trusted members of the Divine Ninjas. Naruto, Shu, and Vandine bestowed upon them their Pokémon weapons, crests on their left hands representing their powers, and the knowledge of their mission.

Meanwhile, the other members of the Divine Ninjas, led by Shu and Vandine, had been gathering mythical beasts from different corners of the mortal world. Together, they journeyed to the Divine World, where they would create a sanctuary for these creatures and establish an alliance with the summoning creatures' world.

Upon arriving in the Divine World, they opened the gates to invite the mythical beasts they had collected. Majestic creatures such as the Griffin, Pegasus, Serpent of Wisdom, and the Unicorn entered the Divine World, their presence amplifying its enchanting aura.

The summoning creatures from various worlds, including the toads and serpents, also heeded the Divine Ninjas' call and established an alliance. They recognized Naruto's significance as Rio and pledged their loyalty to him, vowing to protect the Divine World and uphold his name.

Back in the mortal world, the Divine Ninjas approached the individuals they had chosen, those who showed promise and had the potential to become powerful allies. They extended their invitation, explaining the importance of their mission and the training they would receive in the Divine World.

Naruto: We offer you the opportunity to join the Divine Ninjas and become part of a noble cause. Train with us in the Divine World, where you will hone your skills, unlock your true potential, and ensure the balance and peace in the world.

With faith in Naruto's leadership and the vision of the Divine Ninjas, the chosen individuals accepted the invitation. They bid farewell to their old lives and embarked on a journey to the Divine World, where they would train alongside the legendary Divine Ninjas until Naruto turned ten.

The Divine World became their sanctuary, a place where they would grow stronger, forge unbreakable bonds, and prepare themselves for the challenges that lay ahead. Together, the Divine Ninjas and their new allies stood united, ready to protect the world and fulfill their shared destiny. The summoning creatures have been given power to so that they could come to Divine World on their will. If someone forces them then the divine power in the world will attack them.

In the Divine World, they made a special temple in which their are statues of Ultra Necrozma in which the spirit of all the ancient good gods together had fused and went in it. The statue of Silla is below the Ultra Necrozma (The portal to the Divine World looks like the space time rift in Pokemon Legend Arceus).