xxxi

Please ignore my mistake

Third person pov-

After that day jungkook was extremely upset and he kind of ignore tae. Tae was getting frustrated about the whole thing, he was trying to meet the elder for 4 days.

Jungkook was currently at the hospital with jimin. Things turn out like after leaving tae, jungkook went to yoongi's house to meet jimin. He asked jimin to let him meet tae's doctor and jimin agreed.

They were waiting in the lobby when a nurse called them.

NS: Mr Jeon, doctor is waiting for you.

They both went inside as the doctor stood up and bow towards the Jeon

Dc: Mr Jeon please take a seat, how can I help you?

Jungkook look at jimin who gave him a slight nod.

Jk: I'm here to know about a patient name Kim Taehyung.

Doctor look at jimin as he know he's the one who came with taehyung. Jimin give him a tight smile and jungkook didn't fail to notice that

Jk: dr. Yoon please tell me everything in details, I'm tae's boyfriend.

Dc: ohv I didn't know that, so.... ( Same as he said to tae)

It take everything in jungkook to control his tears, he clear his throat and speak

Jk: what's the persentage of success ?

Dc:  Mr Jeon I'll suggest to not to get the surgery, we can't guarantee the success. If by any chance the surgery doesn't go well mr Kim can di-

Before he can even finish jungkook slam his fist on the table.

Jk: my tae will live, as all as he want. I'll do anything to keep him alive.

He said with authority and went out of the room, leaving jimin who was silently crying for his bast friend.

Jungkook was standing inside the bathroom, his eyes was burning in tears, he knew what the doctor said was true. The surgery can bring tae in danger.

Jungkook knew he only had a year with his lover and he wasn't able to swallow the better truth.

But one thing he understood that he was helpless, no matter how much money he have in his black card, it wasn't enough to keep tae with him forever. No money in this world can defeat the fate.

He splash water on his face and exit the bathroom.

When he came towards his car, jimin ran towards him.

Jm: I was so worried for you , where were you?

Jimin was truly scared for the boy, he knew jungkook was in pain and when he couldn't find him in his car, he became worried.

Jk: in the bathroom.

Jimin nod and sit on the car as they drove towards yoongi's house again.

Jm: are you okay?

Jk: I'm really useless hyung.

This was the first time jungkook call jimin 'hyung' .

Jm: don't say that, it's not in your hand. Just try to stay beside tae as much as you can. He needs you kook.

Jungkook didn't said anything, silently drove away.

Next day~

Tae went to work early as he didn't had any class in University. His mind was a mess, his boyfriend was still angry with him. He had a dirty headache from the morning.