47. Ani ke DIL ❤️

LO DE DIYA BONUS .......

AR was sitting on sofa at one corner of hall ....away from other people.....and waiting for her Kari...and any news about her....

AR was holding her own hand tightly....and closed her eyes towards downwards....

AR - wapas ajaiye...wapas ajaiye..pls..pls wapas ajaiye ( she was just mumbling that only)

RS went to her ......sit beside Ani...

RS - Ani.... pareshaan maat ho...ajayegi wapas...( Worried for Ani as well)

Tears were flowing from her eyes continuously.....

RS looked at IR with tensed face..... IR Ani ke pass gaye.

IR sit other side beside Ani ....

IR - anniiii....Kyu itna pareshaan ho Rahi hai tu...Kahi nahi gayi hai wo....abhi ajayegi wapas...

AR shout and stand and make distance from them....

AR - sab....sab..sab mere wajah se hua hai....mere wajah se hua hai...( Shout & crying)

Mujhe office Jana nahi chahiye tha...agar office nahi jate to ..too..wo..woo humare samne hote...hum..humare..humare pass hote ....humne firse unhe akela chor diya....akela chor diya humne.....firse...firse humne Wohi galti kiya.....hum haar gaye firse...( Crying)

YR came to her &  hold her shoulder jerk her ...

YR - ye Kya bol Rahi hai tu haan...Kya bol Rahi hai....?Kuch Galat nahi kiya tune...Kuch nahi hua hai Kari ko...abhi Kari wapas ajayegi tere pass...( Sternly)

AR - grandpa ne 30 minutes  kaha tha.. 1 ghante hogayi hai bhai...wo nahi mil Rahi hai...humne unhe akela chor diya firse...firse..firse.....firse Wohi galti ki hai humne....

AR throws the flower vase on the TV.....

ER - annniiii .......( Worried)

AR fall down on her knees....she was crying vigorously....

AR - nahi mil Rahi karii...nahi mil Rahi hai...nahi mil Rahi wo....kho diya humne firse....hum nahi the unke pass....hum nahi samhal paye ......( Crying vigorously looking downward)

Everyone was seeing her helplessly.....they were also crying silently......

RS covered her face with his hands...he was also crying....

SM hug ER....

IR hug RR  & YR turned her face coz he can't see Ani in this state....

AR was still crying..... Closing her eyes

Someone came  and just sit Infront of on her knees and with her soft touch.....she wipes Ani 's tears slowly & took back her hand.....

AR feel this touch....she slowly opened her eyes....she became the most happiest person in the universe.... Ani ne dekha...ki uski Dil....uski Kari uske samne bethi hai....

AR - k..kariii...? ( In broken voice)

KR seeing her sister after around 3 months...her flow of tears was boundless today....

AR just take a deep breath of relief &AR just hug her with a force......she didn't notice yet that KR can see her...wo bas Kari ko Apne ankho ke samne dekkhe hi Khush thi....

AR started crying vigorously hugging her....

Other hand everyone was just surprised....and happy tears were flowing from their eyes.