Crazy for you.

Disclamer and TW: This chapter contains mental health issues, violence, and explicit words. Not medically accurate.

"How are you feeling today?" She said as he enters the room. This has been their routine for almost two years but nothing's seems to cure him. He's dead inside.

He just went to look straight on to her eyes, reading them. She sigh and get her prescription note to jot down her observations, "Just get me straight to hell..." He retorts making direct contact with her.

"Mr. Marcos we've been perpetrating the exact thing, you also have to stimulate yourself." She muttered. All of a sudden he broke down in front of her, "Wala na'kong nakikitang direksyon.." Leni gently grabbed his hand, "There are ways that you can do to start again, Bongbong. Tutulungan kita." His sight went slowly to her.

Little she didn't know she was falling for him. She tried to conceal her affection for his patient, this was all madness. It can't transpire to them.

Months later

"I bought this pasalubong for you." She said and uncover different varieties of stuff she brought in Barcelona. He was just starting at her, his feelings for her were gradually evolving, "Look.."

"I know it's not that expensive pero bumili all ng mag bagay na alam kong mas ka-kailanganin mo." She said and gave him a journal and unexpectedly, a teddy bear. "Give yourself the time when you can acknowledge your emotions, cry if you need to. Write down every sentiment you feel that day." She said. He was just observing her, "I'm cutting off all your medications." She enunciates making him surprised.

"Why are you doing this?" He doubted. She gulped as she couldn't find any answer to his query, "Just do as I say. I'm not going to force you sa lahat ng bagay na ayaw mo." She smiles and made him feel like he was on cloud nine. "Thank you, Doc!" He said they were so close to each other. He seals her with a cuddle.

That made her stunned, her whole system panicked especially when she was aware of her feelings for him. She decided to feel that moment between them two. For the years that they were seeing each other, this was the only time she felt that it felt so right.

They were showing subtle affection continues, and it was obvious that she was fond of his warmth, slowly he fell harder. 

"What did you say?" She asked the second time around after hearing what he just dropped. "You said you'll do anything for me..."

"... Buy me a machine gun." He said without any reluctance. She was so startled thinking about the fact that the whole time they were together she thought she was curing him. He felt that her feelings were slowly declining because of that, "Kalimutan mo na. I thought you said you love me." There's a pain in his eyes.

"Please do not question my love for you, Bong. Mahal kita pero hindi sa ganitong paraan... Please? Heal for me. I promise I'll help you to get out of here." Her tears were streaming already while she caress his face.

The experience haunts him again. The same trigger that he experienced a long time ago suddenly came to generate him again, "Umalis kana dito. Hindi kita kailangan!" He suddenly went into a rage that startle her. "Don't ever come near me ever again!" He's getting more violent. She was forcing herself to calm him down but those weren't effective.

"Ma'am, we need you to leave. He's getting out of control." One of the nurses told her but she was too hard-headed to obey them, "No! Dito lang ako. We aren't done yet!" She refuted, "Ma'am sorry but you have to leave you know the regulations."