Lips of An Angel

Ahhhhh! kilig me the moment I saw my favourite author's comment huhu ily po!

...

Continuation

Locked doors. Heavy downpours and a solemn heart; that is what Leni feels right now, continuously shedding tears after the encounter they had. A ring from her phone shifts her disposition. A call from Rafa.

"Hello, Anak?" Her voice was raspy from crying, "Hi, Mama. Sorry, I just saw your messages.. Wait, are you okay? Your voice seems a bit odd." He worriedly implied.

With her best not to break down, "Yes, yes. Got tired from excessive work. Late na d'yan ha, you just probably rest."

"Okay, Pahinga ka po ha? Ayaw ko po magkasakit ka. Love you, Mama!" He said and ended the call.

Only if he knows.

...

Sunday morning came. Now was the time that their reunion would come Leni felt a whirlwind of emotion inside of hers. A beep from the outside was heard. "Now is the time, Leni." She scanned herself before going out.

As she opened the door both Risa and Grace gave her a stupefaction, "W-wow. Pwede ok bang sabihin na para akong nasa point of view ng isang lalake?" Risa began to speak. Grace was glancing at her, "You look gorgeous, Lens!"

She beams graciously, "We should go." Hiding her flattered front

" Hiding her flattered front

For better visual hehe ctto.

...

The event started with few words and pleasantries; all eyes were glued to the affair that was occurring. They were seated in their respective seats. Leni's charming aura captured a lot of the populace which got her in a more serious situation asking herself, "Is there anything wrong with me?" 

Even the former President himself; his eyes never lie—literally the apple of his eyes. His secretary touched his chin and vegans to taunt a spoof, "Yung langaw babahayan kana." He whispered which earned a light tap and a roll of his eyes.

"You look dashing, Leni." A hand clutches her waist. Cong kit. She was startled to see him and with a hasty gesticulation, "K-kit." She nervously grinned. Obviously, it earned further teasing from their schoolmates.  

Kit accompanied Leni where they were placed, She was obviously uneasy with his motion. Grace and Risa on the other hand gave her an assuring nod. She breathed heavily trying to fix her gaze from being overwhelmed by the circumstances she was facing until her eyes went to Bong who was also glancing at her..

After that awkward scenario everyone was having a good time with the flashbacks, dances, chatters, and loud music.

"To continue our remarkable friendship, syempre hindi naman pwede na hindi tayo makikisabay sa mga nauuso ngayon—Please welcome, The Six!" The emcee yelled the led lights were out and went their focus on the stage.