Virgin To Deep Love 2

James became my study partner, and his presence in my life made a significant impact. Being a first-class student in his final year, he had a wealth of knowledge to share, and I eagerly soaked up his wisdom. Surprisingly, the results of my first semester exams reflected this newfound guidance, as I achieved an impressive 6 As and a C. James wasn't just my boyfriend; he was someone I looked up to and sought advice from. We enjoyed spending quality time together, going on dates during the weekends and attending church on Sundays. Our love for each other was truly special.

With Valentine's Day approaching, my roommates were busy planning how they would celebrate the occasion with their boyfriends and what gifts to give them. While I had decided to surprise James with a new school bag, as I noticed his current one was in poor condition, I wasn't concerned about receiving anything in return. James came from a modest background and lived an average lifestyle.

On the 14th of February, Valentine's Day, I was lying on my bed when I heard a knock on the door. Being closer to the entrance, I quickly opened it and found James's roommate, Matt, standing there, holding a teddy bear. To my surprise, James appeared beside him, holding another set of gifts, including champagne, chocolates, and more. Overwhelmed with joy, I hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go. James then suggested that I get dressed, and without hesitation, I gathered the gifts, placed them on the bed, and slipped into a beautiful red and white dress. Together, James, Matt, and I got into a cab and headed out.

We decided to grab some food from Viena City before making our way to a picturesque park. There, amidst the serene surroundings, James and I professed our love for each other, while Matt stayed busy on the phone with his girlfriend. It was a truly magical moment, and we created cherished memories together.

As we prepared to leave the park, James surprised me once again by presenting me with another gift: a brand new phone. I was genuinely taken aback by his thoughtfulness and generosity. In return, I handed him the school bag I had purchased, silently wishing that I had gotten him something even more special. Upon returning to the hall, I realized that news of my surprise gifts had spread throughout the floor, and curious friends came to my room to catch a glimpse of the items. It was an unexpected delight, and I marveled at how this day had exceeded my expectations, not solely because of the gifts, but due to the heartfelt thought and effort James had put into them.