Chapter 7: Soy milk.

¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

"Anyways..." Ren tried to change the subject as I removed my hands from my cheeks. "Let me ask you something." He said shading his sketch of a place.

"Yes?"

"If you flew from France at 5 a.m.. what time do you arrive in Thailand?" Ren asked all of sudden as I had to do mental math for a few minutes.

"You have to do time differences.. i.. don't have my phone with me." I chuckled nervously looking towards him.

"Nevermind."

"Why do you ask?" I asked Leaning on the railing beside him watching him close his book and looking at scenery.

"I just wanted to know." He said before glancing towards me as i hurriedly averted my eyes.

"I'll get going.." i announced my departure watching him turn around swiftly.

"Okay..." He said.

"You can tell me what's wrong." I suggested reading his face which showed nothing but a question mark.

"Doesn't anybody know you're Asnee Saetang's daughter?" He asked making me chuckle.

"No.." i stopped laughing seeing his serious face. "No... I didn't want them to know." I said nodding before turning around to leave.

¶§¶§¶§¶

"Thailand time is 6 hours ahead of France. It takes 11 hours to get here." I put my phone down calculating in my head. "If you leave France at 5 a.m. , you'll arrive in Thailand in-"

"What are you doing?" I flinched at the sudden voice.

"Just working out the time." I said to Kaning focusing back on my phone. "Ren asked me a question."

"Oh? The guy who helped you?" She asked tilting her head as i nodded. "So, is he not in F4?"

"He is.." i looked at her leaving my phone. "But..., He is not like others." I said remembering how he helped me and gorya.

"I don't think he is like the other too." I heard Gorya walk towards us placing the bouquet down. "I don't know, The way he thinks... Is different." She said blushing as me and Kaning shared a looked before starting to tease her.

"I trust your senses. Maybe.... He may end up being the prince." Kaning said looking at me when I continued her sentence.

"Who gives a kiss to a common girl!" I bumped my shoulder with gorya as she blushed more smiling.

"What kiss----"

"Who gives kiss to a common girl." Me and Kaning started doing a couple dance teasing gorya as she facepalmed herself.

"I'm not you and that Tesla guy." Gorya said making me stop, i looked a Kaning.

"You have boyfriend.?" I asked too stunned.

"Hm." She hummed in response smiling softly.

"I heard you've kissed!" Gorya said making kissing sign with her hands while I left Kaning when she ran towards gorya strangling her.

"What are you guys talking about?" Uncle stepped inside the store. "You can't about joke about this stuff, guys. I don't like that." He said walking towards us. "The first kiss, is very crucial for you girls."