Chapter 2

Izuku stayed home with his mother throughout the time he waited for his letter, making sure she was alright, and doing as much as he could to help her, she was the only person he didn't see as a game piece, or anything else, he saw her as more of an other worldly being, she was a kind soul and did her best for him.

A week past and he got his letter, running up to his mom, he said.

IZUKU:"mom, mom, I got my letter!"
INKO:"that's great sweetie, what does it say?"
IZUKU:"let's check"

Izuku opened the letter only for a disk to fall out, the disk showed a hologram of a hobo looking man, who, izuku recognised as eraserhead by the goggles and capture weapon, safe to say izuku was awed, as eraser was his favourite.

"Izuku Midoriya, you passed the practical exam at the top, and in the physical exam you got the most points, with a score of 52 villain points and 176 rescue points, you might be wondering 'rescue points?' well it was a second part of the exam we hid to see who would be selfless, or something like that, anyway, welcome Izuku Midoriya to your hero academia"

It cut of as soon as eraser said that, and Izuku looked at his mom with a bright smile, one she hadn't seen in a long time, he tackled her in a hug and slightly cried while laughing and inko just smiled as she held her son close.

Izuku walked into class 1A immediately noticing a giant caterpillar and wondered how no one else did, before he could go up to it, someone stepped in front of him,

Blueboy:"you!"
I.M:"me?"
Blueboy:"you realised that there was another part to the exam and decided to help people instead of beating robots, it was quite commendable"

In the back Bakugo grimaced as he heard what Iida said

'ooh, shouldn't have said that speedy' Bakugo thought to himself

I.Z:"what did you just say?"
Speedy:"you realised that to get points you could just save people?"
I.Z:"YOU THINK I SAVED PEOPLE FOR POINTS!?" Izuku asked angry

How could someone think he would do that just to get points. At this point the whole class looked at them and Aizawa was just listening in.

Speedy:"you didn't?
I.M:"NO! I saved them cause I wanted to help! I had already gotten plenty of villain points to pass, I just didn't want to see people get hurt, and if you think you should be a hero for a kind of point sistem, you must be stupid!"

At this point Bakugo got up to try to calm deku.

Kacchan:" calm down izu, I'm sure he didn't mean it like that"

Everyone stared in shock as the explosive boy who clearly had anger issues sweat dropped, and suddenly, they were a bit frightened by the broccoli boy

I.M:"kacchan,he just said I did it for points! How can he be a hero if he doesn't even have the decency to look ashamed by his idiocy! I mean come on, none of you even noticed that the teacher has been here the whole time!"

As Aizawa heard that he grinned, of course the cat noticed him.
Everyone else just looked around until Midoriya pointed at the teachers desk and yelled "there! You blind idiots"

Aizawa stood up and said, "it took you 15 minutes to quiet down and notice me apart from the cat, you've got to improve on that if you want to be a hero, put on these and meet me outside" he finished while handing the class some p.e uniforms

While in the changing room some weird pervert said he found a peephole into the girls changing room and izuku looked at him disgusted, he covered the peephole with his hand and reprimanded the ballsack of a boy. Once he was sure the girls had enough time to get changed and the boy was out he left himself, and was jumpscared by his teacher and ended up hissing, "why did you take so long"

"that weirdo was trying to peep at the girls so I just covered the hole with my hand, ask them and that earlobe girl" he replied shrugging and pointed at the group of boys and the punk girl, the mentioned people simply agreed to what he said.

"okay, since you were the top scorer on the exam" that comment earned a grin from izuku and Bakugo alike "I want you to throw this ball with you quirk, you can't leave the Circle either"