chapter 9

When you lose someone you love,
you gain an angel you know
~unknown

POV: Xander

   Her pulse, it's gone. I know what to do in this sort of situations. But what if she won't make it. We haven't had any time together yet. I am really panicing right now, but I have to be strong. If I won't help her right now she wont make it. And that really can't happen.

   I quickly put her on her back and I start doing CPR. After some time she's still out and that's when I really start to think she's gone. But still, I don't give up. I start to do mouth on mouth hoping that that'll help

   After helping her for like 3 more minutes I start to lose hope. She isn't here anymore... but when I go to feel her pulse again I can hear it. She's breathing again. 

   (tbh he is stupid be he won't call 911 but yea 🤷‍♂️)

POV: Athena

   I have no idea how long I was out but when I open my eyes I can see it's 9am meaning we are the next day. Wait but how did I get in my bed. Wasn't I in my bathroom before? And tha's when I see him. Xander. I have no idea what he is doing here neither how he got in. And that's when I realise. I made him mad yesterday, he's here for my punishment.

   "Please don't do this to me. It was an accident", I say (yea she is also stupid bc WHY NOT). Xander looks at me with confusion and if I'm seeing correct, concern? "Wait, why are you here?" I ask him. "Well after you bumbed into me you didn't look so well so I decided to check up on you but when you were still in your romm with locked doors after 2 hours I started to worry so I came in here and then I saw you there, not breathing", he explains. 

"But why did you do it? Why? What was your reason?" he then askes. And then I go quiet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who's still out there reading my book <3 

Sorry that's a small chapter btw