::. A Night To Remember .::

(A/N : hey everyone ! Omg my week was the bomb.com I was one of the winners of the kittybradshaw contest that got to meet and greet MB and watch AATW . LAWD THE MOVIE WAS THE BOMB . I caught prodigy looking at me though snsbsbdb anyways here's the chapter ^.^ )

(Jacob's P.O.V.. )

I woke up about an hour later and realized we had to get ready soon , so I woke up chresanto and we went to wake the girls . I walked into Charlene's room and shook her a bit

" Charlene wake up we have to get ready soon . " I said in her ear , she didn't budge . After about 5 more minutes of that I got irritated and left her alone. As I came out of her room I saw chresanto come out of the room with a sleepy Ashley trailing behind.

" What time is it ?" She asked .

Chresanto checked his watch , then replied " seven thirty ." Just then the phone rang. I answered it .

" Hello ? "

" Hello Jacob this is shamra just calling to tell you that the party is canceled for tonight . "

" Well okay then thank you ."

"Your welcome ." She then hung up .

" Guys the principal said the party is canceled ."

Ashley yawed and got up " back to sleep I go . "

" Don't you wanna explore the school since your already up ? " I asked her .

She thought for a minute then replied " Nah ."

There was a knock on the door and Ashley went to get it .

** Ashley P.O.V **

I opened the door and saw this boy dark skinned about two inches taller than me with a mohawk and one heck of a jawline standing infront of me .

" Is Chresanto and Jacob here ? " he asked

Oh mah gawd his voice is heavenly I kept staring at him . Dammit look away ! Chresanto came from behind be and said

" Ashley it's not nice to stare at people ." Smart mouth nigga .

" shut the fuck up ." I began to walk away when I heard the boy's name Craig . I smiled to myself and went in my room .

The boys caught up with each other and decided to check out the school campus. While walking they saw other kids checking out the campus to and making friends .

" So Craig how's life ?" Jacob asked.

" Eh same old same old but it's getting better ." He replied

" So do y'all see the hot girls or no ? " Chres asked .

" Same old Chresanto ." Craig chuckled a bit.

" Some people never change ." Jacob stated.

- Bahja's P.O.V..-

I was walking around campus with zonnique and bre while walking around I spotted three good looking guys , one had a curly afro , the other had a mohawk , and the other was just looked lawd.

" Do y'all see them ? "I heard Zonnique say .

" Mhm I see em " Bre replied.

" Why don't we go introduce ourselves girls ? " I said with a smirk upon my lips.

We walked up to them and they stopped talking and glanced in our direction looking at us.

" Hey my name is Bahja , That's Zonnique and Breaunna ." I said " What are your names ?"