The Bus Ride .:::

.::: Charlene's P.O.V .:::

After everyone was on the bus and settled we took off. I felt so uncomfortable . Why? Cause Bahja kept staring at me. I looked out the window and closed my eyes. I heard movement next to me so I opened my eyes to see Ashley sitting next to me on her phone.

" Why are you sitting next to me? " I asked her not in a rude way though.

" Cause i knew you didn't want to sit next bahja for the 22 hours of this drive." She said still looking at her phone.

" But aren't you mad at me? " I asked.

".... I can't stay mad to be honest i know how you felt." She said.

" Oh well thanks ."

I noticed everyone on the bus was asleep so i decided to catch some zzz's to.

.::: 6 hours later .:::

"They must suffer , they have to pay!! "

I heard millions of familiar voices talking all at once . It...it was draining me . A mirror flew right infront of me I couldn't believe my eyes , my hair was up to my waist it was jet black with emerald green highlights , my eyes were a bright green and there was green hearts at the corners of my eyes. I bit my lip and blood rushed out , okay what the hell? I opened my mouth and saw fangs , I gasped and backed away from the mirror.

"This can't be happening , this can not be happening ." I grabbed my hair in faustration and shut my eyes tight.

"C-charlene baby."

My head snapped up to meet Jaden's , his face was bloody and he had a busted lip , some of his clothes were torn as well , he had some red in his hair , dark red eyes and red stripes by his cheeks and fangs . He lifted me close and pulled me up , he stared at me dead in the eyes .

" what?" I asked annoyed.

He smirked and his fingers circled below my right breast , I began moving away from him but his grip got tighter and tighter all of a sudden his hand glowed a bright red and went right into my chest and pulled something out . I fell to the floor gasping for air and trying to stop the blood from coming out my chest. He looked back at me and ran , then .... "BOOM"

(a/n : you know what to do)