Cant Stop Me Now

Time seemed to stop...seconds felt like minutes...minutes felt like hours..Miles shot a web, just to at least, try and get her before her date with death...the web stuck to Gwen's chest, he pulled her up to himself and embraced her while turning so he was the one that was about to hit the floor...

Gwen: "Miles what are you doing!"

Miles: "Saving you.."

They both would hit the floor, with Miles taking most of the impact, causing a crater where his body was..he laid there...lifeless..as Gwen stared down Olivia as the rest of them chased her off..leaving the two lovebirds together in the poring rain.

Gwen: "Shit shit shit...m...miles..i-"

Miles: "Don't apologize Gwen..."

Gwen: "I just..don't want to loose you...like I lost-"

Miles: "Peter.."

Gwen nodded her head slowly and took off her hoodie and mask, there she was..the girl that Miles knew and loved..with tears in her eyes..she looked like she was about to break down..

Gwen: "Your gonna be ok...I'll get some help.."

Miles: "Gwen...I'll be fine...im Spiderman...I always..get back up.."

Gwen would then use herself to heave Miles to his feet and helped him walk to a nearby safe-haven...his school dorm..

Receptionist: "I'm sorry, we aren't accepting any residents to use our dorms"

Gwen: "Do you want to die?"

Receptionist: "No.."

Gwen: "Then give us that kids dorm or I swear to god I'll hunt you and your family down one by one."

Receptionist: "O..ok..." She'd direct them to Miles's dorm.

Once they arrived Gwen laid her boyfriend down on his bed as she looked for something..anything to see his wounds, she then found a scissor, put two and two together..and smirked at herself in the mirror...she'd then walk out the bathroom and stared at miles..he couldn't escape even if he tried, his body was banged up to the limit..every step she took towards Miles his breathing got heavier...he was now overthinking this situation, was he going to die? Would Gwen actually kill him? She got up close to his face and..

Gwen: "Dont be scared, I won't hurt you" she then would tie her hair up exactly the same way as she did when she was talking to him on the clocktower.. "Just squeeze my hand if it hurts ok?"

He nodded his head, and started biting his lower lip as Gwen cut through his suit from the neck down, once she finished she took the suit off of him as his abdomen and stomach was bruised. She'd then grab some medical tape from her bag and she'd wrap it around his bruises.

Miles: "Where did you get that.."

Gwen: "Im taking a medical class..gonna try and be a nurse.."

Miles: "Oh...shit...wait..what's gonna happen to my suit!"

Gwen: "Don't worry...when you were at Earth-42 I got you a spare.."

She pulled out her bag his suit from ITSV (iykyk but if you don't know)

Miles: "Oh...fuck yeah"

He smirked at Gwen, got up slowly and went to the bathroom and put the new suit on...he then walked out and stared at Gwen before saying

Miles: "How do I look.."

Gwen: "Like you always are...amazing."

Miles: "We make a pretty good team.."

Gwen: "Yeah..of course."

Miles: "Let's go..."

He'd then web outside followed by Gwen and started to make his way back to the clocktower, the rest of the spiders still there, to try and hunt down Olivia. The question was...what would await him...

MEANWHILE

Earth-65.

The man walked through the building...putting a code in a keypad as the door opened and he walked to the holding spot, where a weapons warehouse was located, there were bombs..a hoverboard, and claws.

???: "Don't worry Ghost-Spider...you will pay, for EVERYTHING...you've done to me.."

AN: I'm pretty sure y'all know who this is. If you don't. You gotta wait till the next chapter, anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter after the cliffhanger and stay safe. Edit: Gwen's webs will be fixed in between chapters

Words: 693