Ep10- Mina's Plan

Bakugou's POV

"Hey shitty hair." I said, sitting next Kirishima.

"Hi Bakubro!" he replied, with a smile, despite the fact I just called him shitty hair.

"So....are you....good?" I said, not knowing how to start a goddamn conversation. I don't want to stall, I really want him to be my boyfriend. But what if he's straight?

"Yeah! How about you?" He asked, still happy. How the fuck does he handle this so easily?

"Good." I said. Maybe Mina knows if he's gay or not.

King Explosion God Murder Dynamight 💥 : Oi Raccoon eyes, don't you think shitty hair seems a little gay or sm?

Mina 💗: Weird think to ask. He'd probably be mad at me if I told you this but yeah he told me he was gay in middle school. So don't tell him I told you at any costs.

King Explosion God Murder Dynamight 💥 : DON'T BOSS ME AROUND RACOON EYES I KNOW WHAT TO DO!

"Ugh, Mina is so annoying for no reason!" I whisper-screamed to myself (Is that a thing?).

"You said something?" Kirishima asked. I don't want to insult his best friend in front of him now that I actually know I have a chance with him, so I'll lie I guess.

"Can you pass me a book I guess?" I said, but then I looked around and saw that there were no books nearby.

"Huh?" Kirishima asked, confused.

"Nothing shitty hair. I said nothing." I replied.

"Ugh, just kiss already you two." Soy sauce face said from in front of us. I could see Kirishima from beside me. He was redder than his ugly hair.

"IS THAT A CHALLENGE? DO YOU THINK I'M NOT CAPABLE OF KISSING SHITTY HAIR YOU PLAIN FACED IDIOT?!" I shouted.

"Not rea-" He said, but stopped mid-sentence when he saw me and Kirishima kiss.

"Oh." He said, dumbfounded.

"SEE? I DID IT!" I said.

"Good job?" He said, tilting his head and squinting his eyes. I looked at Kirishima. He had frozen.

Mina's POV

Now that Green Tea were sleeping together (not in that way-) and Todoroki was somehow still staring at Momo's pictures, I had just one other ship to take care of.

KiriBaku. Or Bakukiri. I don't care.

I thought of a plan. If Sero intimidated Bakugou by saying the words 'just kiss already', Bakugou, due to his competitive nature, will take at as a challenge. Yes, the plan is perfect!

*BEEP*.  A message rang from my cell phone. It was Toru. She had sent me the photo of IzuOcha sleeping together (Again, not in that way).

 She had sent me the photo of IzuOcha sleeping together (Again, not in that way)