Hermione Granger

An/ this is going to be a oneshot based on the song the scientist but the glee version so a break up and memories.
Present tense: will look like this...
Past tense: will look like this...
Lyrics : will look like this...

-

-Break up-

-Break up-

You ran up to Hermione as she was storming away from you after seeing you with Lavender but clearly getting the wrong idea of the situation.

Lavender was flirting with you and was being extra flirty since her break up with her Ron not long ago.

"Hermione wait!" You pushed past other students who walked through the hall some even shoving into the wall and cursing your way. "Bloody hell Hermione will you just wait!" You said as you finally grabbed a hold of Hermione's arm.

The girl whipped around and faced you with anger and watery eyes. "That was not what you think, I wasn't flirting with Lavender she was coming onto me and I'm sorry if that's how it looked" Hermione shook her head.

Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry

"That's the problem so many people come onto you, everyone likes you don't care about the fact you have a bloody girlfriend and all because I'm not nothing but a mudblood and you're a pure blood" your brows creased as you took and even closer step towards your girlfriend.

"Hermione you are most beautiful, smart, perfect, gorgeous girl I've ever laid my eyes on. Do you really think I care where you come from because I don't" Hermione let out a sad sigh as she looked to the ground.

You don't know how lovely you are

"I can't keep doing this...everyone flirts with you constantly. People send you love notes in class, make love potions to give to you so you could fall in love with them, the stares, the whispering. I can't keep doing it Y/N" Hermione was trying to keep her tears at bay but she failed when she let one slip which she quickly wiped away.

"What are you saying Hermione?" You asked really hoping it was not what you thought she was going to say. "I'm saying I'm breaking up with you" you scoffed as tears started to threaten to fall.

"No, Hermione you are my life. I need you. Your the one I tell my secrets to-"

I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

"Your the one I tell all my secrets to too"

Tell me your secrets

"Yes! Hermione no one ever thought a Slytherin and Gryiffndor would work but we made it work— we make it work. Talk to me and we can figure this all out. Anything you ever want to ask me-"