¹

╭┈───────────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗔 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘, 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚] ❞
𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖻𝗒 - 𝗂𝗅𝗎𝗏𝗏𝗅𝗂𝗑

Wednesday - 6:24 am

"How long do we have to wait" The raven head male next to me asked for

"How long do we have to wait" The raven head male next to me asked for... I lost count.

"Patience, any minute now" I replied as I had my eyes fixated on the mansion that we had to break into at any moment.

"That's what you've been saying for the past 10 minutes" he replied as I felt him sneak his arms around my waist.

"Get.off.me"

"Your no fun..." the older complained

"This isn't meant to be fun, get your shit together or I'll ask boss to get me a partner that actually takes this job seriously" I whispered, I wasn't actually going to but I knew this was the only way to get him to focus.

The older rolled his eyes finally deciding to keep quiet and focus, I know him too well, and I know he wouldn't want to see me being partnered up with any other person.

We both watched closely as we saw a man who looked about in his his late 30s walk out with his men locking his doors and entering a what looked like a white Tesla that drove away.

"Bingo" I whispered getting up slowly as the older quickly followed walking towards the mansion, deciding on getting in through the back.

We both walked taking out our guns reloading them in case we needed to use them. And I knew we did, fuck we always do.

We stood in front of the back door I tried kicking the door, the universe clearly hates me humiliating me in front of my partner who chuckle pushing me away as he kicked it with his right foot, and with only one kick the door had opened.

"Fucking show off"

"Only for you baby"

I could feel my face change into a disgusted one as I felt I could throw up right then and there. But again there was no time to be wasted, I should already be used to the little nicknames this dumbass gives me but lets be honest when will I ever be.

"What exactly did the boss want us to steal?"

"Well if you were paying attention you would know"

The older only glared making me sigh.

"The oldie that lives here stole some papers from boss and we have to get it back, I don't exactly know what those papers are but all I know is that it's hella important" I explain as we continue walking into the empty house. Nah, I swear it can't be this fucking easy.

"ok I'll search in the top you search here got it?"

"yeah, yeah" he replies as I walk up the stairs.

When I tell you I searched every room, god how many rooms does this man need?

There was one last door left, I prayed that it would finally find those damn papers. I opened the door and my eyes landed straight towards a wooden desk.

I walked closer sitting on the black spinning chair looking through each drawer.

One drawer in particular caught my attention as it stored many files. But again it was too easy, I didn't know the oldie who lived here, but I'm sure he isn't
that fucking stupid. There's got to be some trick.

But I shook my head, who knows maybe the universe didn't hate me, and wanted to give me an easy time so that I could quickly get the fuck outta here.

I once more looked into the drawers remembering what boss had told us before sending us out to the mission.

"Once you see a black file with a red stamp that has the letter 'N' thats when you'll know you've found it. Don't open it, just bring it straight to me"

I looked through each file hoping to find the file that matched those exact descriptions.

But before I could look any further I felt something cold touch my neck.

Yeah scratch all that crap I said, the universe doesn't hate me...

It fucking wants me dead.