HELL BENT ON BEING SOUL FRIEND

MISHTI'S POINT OF VIEW:-

Today I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled proudly looking at me. I never gave up on my dreams. I did enjoy sketching the design of a house. I loved my job and I am excited to start my own firm. Yes, it's just a start up and not a Unicorn company like my parents but I am happy for what I am today.

I have me..... I know I'm getting weaker each passing day and the medication that I'm required to take are definitely not getting lesser. But I'll be fit and keep myself covered with work until my last breath. I'll be working hard to reach my dreams and live according to my desires.

"Just look at them." The voice on the other side of the door was ripe with annoyance. "I can't believe we have to share our space with them."

This man. Ryan, my Chief Operating Officer. He's basically good at sucking my brains out and getting the best ideas out of head. That's the only reason I'm tolerating his big mouth.

"We're sharing this place, Hon. It's not our own, My son." I raise my eyebrows with an evil smile.

He makes faces, "I truly don't want you as my mum." He gives his traditional I'll kill you look. "One day we'll have our own space. Our office will be for ten floors. The biggest architect design firm in Asia.... No world."

"We will if we're technically strong. Never forget about our tech team." I chuckle.

"One bug is killing them. The portal is actually ready. We can ask our clients to register in that and share their ideas with them."

I know that's not what I want. "Look at this." I showed him the latest AI model that was on the Global times. "See this AI will gather us information on the customers preferences regarding his house designs. If he goes more frequently to bars with dim lights it will suggest that we design a bar for his house. You get me?"

"I get it. You don't trust human brains."

I'm not dying again. "Listen Ryan. People go out of their houses because they have something that's not in their house outside. Let's aim to make what they need from the outside world and give it to them at their houses."

"I don't get anything. As of now I'll go promote our firm by putting reels on Instagram."

Kill him already please. "Don't forget to put #BestWorkPlace #BestCeo and #I'm-the-disastrous-COO"

"Okay. What about the background music?"

"I would suggest Death Beats." I throw my paper weight in his direction while he closes the door and leaves.

Not once in my life have I thought, I'll have to fight with Abir to protect my firm. He runs a start up too but that man never does one. It deals with construction and takes care of his family business. Just recently I came to know his family heritage owned game based, heath based, food based, transportation based and Data science based companies.

Now, they have split the family business into two halves between his cousin and him. While Abir looks after the profits of the Medical and game company, His cousin Kunal takes over the restaurants and apps that help the people of India transport better. While the Tech based company remains under the family's control. Holding all their other companies together.

I know for the start-up to get successful I need technology and I'm not able to afford it.

If I lose this place and couldn't crack the venture then my company will collapse. I always wished Abir would step aside but then, he wouldn't do that because as much as I love 'MISHTI'S ARC' He does have his heart on "DESTINY CONSTRUCTION". Abir has his own pride stating that he's constructing destiny for his customers.