𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ❤️🖤❤️🖤

Hello everyone here another one.... Hope you all love it☺️❤️.

As i got comment of making it wangxian, so its Wang Xian .
It's my first time writing a oneshot FF.

Let's begin-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wedding scene~

Lan wangji,lan xichen, lan quiren and Nie huaisang are here... To attend the wedding of songlan and xiao xingchen are having a wedding ....

Here they are having love marriage... They seems to be very happy with the wedding and having Fun...

You!!! Lan wangji come here!!
Called song lan smiling.

LAN wangji goes near to them...

Happy wedding songlan and xiao xingchen...❤️❤️

Lots of good wishes to you for your new start of life.. wishes lan wangji while greeting them bowing his head down.

Lan Wangji and songlan are best friends from college times.
Lan Wangji's best friend was only one that is our “ Nie huaisang”....

Lan Wangji's personality is cold but not at all he really does loves to have fun with huisang .... Went to pub and bar for party. And also flirts with girls and boys too..
But a good person... He is going to work in Wei interpretation...

Loves his uncle and brother and his father and mother tooo..

His father and mother were in usa ,he and his brother are really loves to time spent on with his uncle... Although he is strict yet a really good person who loves his nephew...

..........

Huisang and wangji were roaming on wedding...

Suddenly , Nie huisang asked , brother lan you have seen today songlan's wedding?

Yeah!?

So when are you going to marry huh!? I too want to see »» your wedding... * Winked*

Bro lan ... Haven't you fall in love with someone!?

Hugh!!

Huisang... No i didn't ,i actually didn't find any person of me... A person to whomever is if you saw ... Your heart beats first... A person who if you see your world will be stopped for a moment... A magical powers of love you will feel...

I didn't felt of at all till now...

Oh! And what it's felt!?

It is a magic!❤️
It's a such magical feeling that you can't deny that... That makes sense you that new affection and attachment to that person, lan Wangji was talking about it then some ,his eyes noticed and his eyes went widen and he can't move his eyes from it... He was shocked to see such formidable beautiful person..... He can't take his eyes of it... He can't move.. he was shocked,frozen and in a state of statue.

Wow!! Bro!! We're you ?! Nie huisang called out and shake his body but no reaction just like a statue state...

I fall in love.....❤️❤️❤️❤️
Suddenly lan wangji mumbled but enough to hear for Nie huisang..

Nie huisang followed his graze were lan wangji was looking for really.. in curiosity to see that person... But he couldn't see as that person wasn't there...

Nie huisang cursed himself for not getting to know that person who is it...

He shakes lan Wangji's body...