The end ❤🖤❤

Time to revenge lan wangji... The heart broken and pain I feel I will make you pay double...

Another phone rings..

Wei wuxian picked up...

Hello, wuxian are you free?

Yeah in office guest house.

Ok.. I need tell you something important.

Ok.. Meet me there...

Okkk...
. ...........................................

Hii

Hii

I actually I am here to tell you something that my heart wants to tell for so long.

Sometimes, there's something that we even can't tell to our closest friends too... It kept aside way.. But today in the same thing.. I want to tell you.. '

I... I...

*tell wangji tell I will show you what is it*.

I love you.

But... Weiying's words were cutted by lan wangji.

Yes! I love you.. This word was just too much.. I thought to tell you and was excited in this morning.. Thinking about how to tell you but now I don't feel like it's more exciting any more.. Coz today I realized something.. That was so much..

In this morning I was excited to propose you so I just getting clothes was making myself ready. Suddenly, my first love showed up on such unexpected moments... Yes! My first love wen ning comes to tell me that

Lan wangji I love you.. Now I really love you.. I love you so such.. I realized more on now..

But I was shocked.. To hear such unexpected ways to turn on.

I asked what is he talking about?

What you want is that happening, you won I lose said huisang.

What!?

I love you lan wangji don't you love me?.

Yes! But not now.. I don't love you anymore.

But you said you love...

Wen ning listen you are angry with huisang so, you're saying this but in reality you don't. You love huisang.

No I don't.. I love you...

No.. U don't love me

Hey! Wangji you wanted it why were you acting.. Said huisang.

No! I am not interested.. Huisang as a friend I am telling he really can't tolerate your torture so he is  saying like this, please make him happy and understand him.

No! I said I love you, I don't love huisang isn't he used your idea for impressing me.

Yea! Please whatever was that but still  .... You I told you it was my idea but you didn't accept.. It.. So now you are accepting.. Listen it's just nothing.. You don't love me.

But on that time I didn't know you.. Said wen ning.

In love body, face and other items doesn't matter.. You loved me after you see me.. Is it called love? Love is selfless.. * wangji pause for a moment* he reminds the Momeries of him and his baby.. How he was connected to him and how his baby was always for him to support him.
The realization hits him hard.

I love you lanza!

Happy birthday lanzu!! If wouldn't remember then who will!?

All those words are ringing on his hear... He closed his eyes for a second.