𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ❤🖤

The call was picked up by wei wuxian....

.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lan wanji and lan xichen were two brothers. They love each other very much. Since, childhood lan wanji and lan xichen were grown up in USA, but wangji is always saying about going to China. He says he wants to live in China and he loves his country and so well his parents agreed as they don't know reality and believes him as a good child and too wangji's uncle was there china as his uncle is good person and strict type too.... So they agree with lan wanji's living in China.

The reason was that he wants independent of life  well it's true some peoples don't like to be depended as like him he wants to be independent and don't want to be underage his parent so as he don't like to live in USA prefer to live in his own country in his own country also he earn his own Savings and leaves in his saving but his favourite one is nie huisang.

Well, let's see something.......

Lan wangji is working on a software company as he a computer interior engineer .

In his office he was working it's overall finished. Then, he suddenly said to  colleagues to went to canteen for food then he saw his friend nie huisang  standing at the window looking here and there with tension in his face this something is not upto his mind that he is looking pale and little bit tensed....

One of colleagues said, hey! Wanji what is upto him, looks like something gotta upto?..

Yaa.. I will check.. Said lan wanji as he got up to nie huisang...

Meanwhile nie huisang...
Ahhh... Should ask lan bro's help, indeed he is more better beating to this case.

Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He flinched for a moment.

Oh! Bro what' s up to you, love matter? Asked lan wanji.

Hey, bro how did you got it?

I can read this pale face and actions of love sick... On to your face.. A professional mind reader said lan wanji.

Bro!! Am impressed...

Do you have been in love?

Yea!

How did in law looks?

He looks like a fairly cutest and a formidable beauty... He is the definition of beauty...

Oh!! I see you have gotten watching my in law quite clarified, huh!?

Yeahh... Can say
That beautiful man
..

The top they are standing... While in down someone parked his motorbike....

And enter into the office.....

Meanwhile....