movie.

"RinRin! I've come to bother you!"

Itoshi Rin spat out the water he was mid drinking and choked, coughing out violently as he tried to regain his composure. There stood, Bleu on his front porch carrying a bag and a face plastered with a grin. It was the afternoon and he was expecting a peaceful day off home alone until a door bell rang and he answered the front door only to be met with trouble itself.

He yelled, "Did you seriously search up my IP address, you psycho?"

"No," she pouted. "Sae told me where you lived."

"Why would you talk to him?" he asked bitterly.

She shrugged, "Your best friend, Shidou added me in a group chat with him and Sae."

Rin scowled at her, "Why are you here then?"

"I kinda got kicked out of my place," she chuckled nervously.

"Seriously?"

"Technically, no," she coughed awkwardly. "My brother just told me to leave so him and his girlfriend could fuck."

He looked away stiffly, "So why come here?"

"Everyone else is busy today," she grinned, handing him the bag of goods she was holding. "Plus I haven't seen you in a while. Are you gonna let me in?"

Rin rolled his eyes and stepped aside to let her in, "You're in luck, my parents aren't home today."

Bleu hastily took off her shoes and smirked at him, "Did you want to do something scandalous without your parents home, Rin? Wow, you almost sound like Shidou."

He whipped his head to her and glared, "Don't compare me to that thing."

She didn't miss the way his cheeks flushed from her comment. She pursed her lips, "I brought you snacks and drinks, they're in the bag."

Rin opened the bag and pulled out a strawberry milk carton but it was snatched out of his hands.

"This one's mine," she said, sticking her tongue out.

"I can just kick you out," deadpanned Rin in a serious tone. "I just wanted one peaceful day and then you show up."

"All by yourself?" she asked. "That's boring, don't you have friends?"

"As I recall, you got added in our group chat solely because you didn't have friends."

Bleu shoved him playfully, "I've come bearing with gifts and this is how I get treated? This hurts, Rin!"

"You came here just to bother me."

"Were you busy?"

He looked away with a scowl, "Not really, I was just about to start a movie in my room."

She squealed and grabbed his arm, "It's not fun watching all alone, let's watch it together! Good thing I brought snacks and drinks."

"I don't remember inviting you," he scoffed but he didn't pull away from her, only leaning in closer.

"It's a date!"

"I'm gonna kill Sae for giving you my address."

☆ ☆ ☆

"That's a stupid way to die."

"Will you just shut up and watch the movie?" grumbled Rin as he threw a piece of popcorn at her head. The two lounged on his bed in his room with variety of different snacks on his bedside table.

Bleu chewed on a gummy bear, "Why would she go looking for the killer? She's fucking stupid!"

"Not more stupid than you."