Story 9

Jude
I sit in a meadow carrying flora while cardan went off in the meadow somewhere I don't really know what he's doing. Flora is already 3 years old..I can only remember holding her for the first time. I guess time went by really quickly..

We like to spend time with her and give her a life that was more comfortable more safe than what we had. Flora starts waking up and I sway her "Hey baby..was your nap okay?" I ask and she nods and gets up while rubbing her eyes

"Where's daddy?" She says in a sleepy voice "He went off to get something- oh! There he's right there" I say as I see cardan walking towards us with flowers in his hands. "Daddy!" Flora exclaims in such a way that makes me so happy.

"Hey baby your awake!" He says picking her up and carrying her. Then he gives her three small daisies and then gives me three roses. "Aw you went to get flowers for us?" I ask and he sits down next to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Mhm vivi informed me that it's Valentine's Day today and I wanted to take the two most important girls out on a picnic and get you guys flowers"

He says with a smile. "Oh wait I completely forgot I'm sorry I didn't get you anything.." he smiles even more "You and flora are the best thing I could have. Nothing will ever top that." He says then flora starts spinning the knife I gave her

"Look what mommy taught me!" Cardans eyes open wider and he looks at me "She wanted to learn so I have her a small and dull knife!" I say and cardan brings me in closer to him as we see flora go play in the meadow. "I'm sure she'll be as strong as you my love" and I smile. I won't tell cardan this yet but we might be having another one..