Chapter Four - A Little Struggle.

Author's Note bc yeah:

Hey loves! Look at us ! Over 100 reads! This is literally my dream. Sorry I haven't been writing lately, I know. But now I will start to write, and I really hope you guys enjoy. I think this going somewhere. What do you think?

Dipper's P.O.V //

What the actual hell is happening? Leah is floating in the air, when a couple minutes earlier she was perfectly fine!

"LEAH!" I yelled as I tried running to her, but in this strange pain, I couldn't move. I gritted my teeth, as I tried to see what's been going around me.

"Oh Dipper, when will you learn?" A crackled laugh, in a puny but deep voice. I had the urge to move my eyes, only to see a guy with a top hat and a yellow shirt with an eye on it. "Missed me?" I made an attempt to scream, but yet I couldn't. A vein popped from my neck, and I thought I was about to passout.

But it didn't made since, because if this was Bill Cipher, than he wouldn't be human. Right?

"HA! Haven't you seen? I've gotten so powerful that I'm able to human. You have never defeated me, but only made me stronger, child." He walked around Leah, as I was about to kill the guy, no matter how much pain I was in. "If you even tried to attempt to kill me, or hurt me. Just remember, whatever you will do. The same will happen to your precious Leah."

"B-i-ill!" I yelled with anger.

"Oh just remember, I'll visit soon again. Hope you sleep well." He winked as he snapped his fingers. I wasn't into the trance, but fluttered my eyes open, with Leah right beside me shaking me.

"Dipper! Dip! C'mon wake up!" I heard her voice crack, and her forehead was on my arm.

"Le-"

"YOU'RE AWAKE! HOLY CRAP! I THOUGHT I FRICKING LOST YOU. I MEAN I HEARD YOU GROAN IN PAIN, AND IM JUST SO HAPPY YOU'RE OKAY." She hugged me as tight as ever. I rubbed her back, and began to thought.

I thought it was her in a deep sleep.

Wait, what?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Holy! Bill, is one hell of a.. Nevermind. I'm kinda proud of this chapter. Hehe.