Chapter Three - Mixed Feelings.

Mabel's POV

Glitter, sparkle, sweaters. hmmm. Okay but back to the point, it's only been a day and it seems like Dipper and Leah are like head over heels eachother. Maybe head over heels for Leah, and for Dipper, Head over hat. Ha!

*Ba dum Tss*

Anywaays, I'm proud of Dipper for getting over Wendy, but its not that possible for a dork like him to get over her so fast. I should use my SPECTACLES. How can Leah get a boy liking her so fast? Like thats amazing. The last boyfriend i had was secretly a bunch of gnomes instead of a cute zombie boyfriend. That would be AMAZING. But back to Leah, I need to totally get in deeper to her secrets.

"Waddles! Get my secret SPECTACLES! We need it, Urgent."

Leah's POV

So, after me and dipper totally held hands. I started blushing as red a fricking tomato. If i want a tomato, i might as well got one at a grocery store. But, speaking of Dipper. I'm nervous to ask if i can stay over. I might of said i moved here, but i literally did. Like away, from the magic and crap. I don't know who my parents are, so i asked my "uncle" i guess if i can go. He accepted and i went from California to Oregon. But yeaaah.

"HEY LEAH, HOW YA DOING ARE YOU THINKING BOUT DIPPER?" Someone screamed in my ear making me fall out of thought.

Mabel.

I chuckled and she sat next to me. I smiled at her. Then she started putting her hands up to her eyes and made her fingers into a circle? I was kinda wondering what she was doing there...

"Leah, tell me bout' yourself. Because before we become new besties, i need to know youuu!" Mabel said with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes playfully and faced Mabel.

"Alright fine, okay.. Well, I'm orginally from California and well. I don't remember much really but, whatever. When I was five, i found myself in a room with pictures all over the walls that seems to be me with 2 other people. I didn't regconize anything. I felt like i was dumb because honestly, i couldn't remember anything. A man went in front of me, and said his name was "Bill Cipher" he was obivously scary. He told me i bumped my head on a piece of a magic rock which held all my memories. He held it in front of me and smashed it then left. I think i was imaging things, and i woke straight in a bed that was pink. I was confused, and scared I didn't remember a single memory. Right then, a man came in who was tall with a mustache and said to get up and go. Thats when he took me too an agency and examined me. I have the power of light thats neon. I could transport anywhere and fight anyone i want. But i choose not too. After of 7 years of training, they made me go to a plane to Oregon. This is the place where i have to live now. To have a normal life. This place actually made me feel loved then a project. Crazy yes? I don't even know my parents up to now, i just know that my mom was beautiful. And that i was bullied before then. "

I started to tear up and i looked at Mabel. "I 'm sorry, it's hard for me to handle. I told no one that before...."

Telling someone that felt like all the weight got off my shoulders and i felt free. Mabel nodded and hugged me. But I still feel broken but not compeletly broken, i feel patched up. For once.

While Mabel hugged me, neon strings started to circluate around my hands. It was neon pink. I gasped, my heart felt weird. This feeling felt way to weird. I couldn't control myself. I feel trapped and i tried to move but i cant. i felt as if trapped. I dropped onto the ground and got took over a deep darkness.

Dipper's Pov

I heard a thump from downstairs... Probably Mabel accidently badazzled her eyes and fell over. I chuckled and went downstairs and expected to see Mabel and Leah laughing. But i saw tears falling from Leah's face and saw a pink neon glowing from her.

"LEAH!"

</3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap, we are starting to get some drama in here. What happened to Leah?

How do you think Mabel and Dipper feel?

aye, wait until the next chapter.

We reached 15+ reaaads! I'm so proud. c:

YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL SO HAVE A TACO. :)