Go Best friend

This morning I got a message from my best friend lexi saying she's taking me out. I got up and brush my teeth and take a shower . I put on my outfit (in the media box) and did my makeup and let my hair flow free. I looked out the window and she was posted up on her car like a nigga. Only lexi dumb ass. I got my pocket book and put on a stainless red lipstick . I walked out side gave her a hug and we got in her Range Rover . About 20 minutes later we pulled up to mall. We got out and she was bumping when 2 guys rode by playing Post to Be by Omarion. They stooped and started talking to us.

First dude - wassup ma my name is Legend

Lexi - wassup I'm lexi may we help you

Legend - Yea you can help me by giving me your number

Lexi- FIRST get yo sause game right before u come to Holla at me and my friend

Me- haha haha haha hahah Got Eee she tried yo black ass

Other dude- Man shut up

Me - Boy if you don't get yo dusty ass African look like a fucking black crayon out my face you gone be looking like the back of my damn shoe looking like Fashoo head ass

Me and Lexi- Bye BITCH DA FUCK

That's my bitch.

We went in to forever 21 and I had ten bags full of crop tops earing rings a and ripped jeans and high waisted shorts.

We decided to go home and when I unlocked the door I found someone on my damn couch comfortable asf.
It was my ex Tyga.I was scared and tried to go back out the door but he woke up and grabbed me and pinned me hard against the wall."I was waiting on u baby".He said. "Leave me alone"I cried."No bitch u thought I wasn't gone find yo Ass when u left me and came here."I started to hit him then out of no where he started beating me and dragging me by my hair.he was ripping my clothes and kissing on my neck.Thats when August walked in. I'm glad I gave him the he pulled tyga off me and I ran and sat in the corner. He started punching the shit outta tyga that nigga started coughing and choking up blood. Then August threw his Ass out my house and ran to me.He picked me up and took me up stairs e ran the bath water and took my clothes off and I climb in the tub and hea sat on the outside."Are u OK" he said. YEA.I whispered.Who was that guy.