Chapter 3; Marked

The bedroom of Reece's only son was now crowded with several people laughing

"You know that woman really wants to sleep with me" said one of the men as he sipped his glass of wine.

"Remember your fiancé Malvin, that Nolla fiancé of yours wouldn't hesitate to punch you" said a man while reading a book, which was only replied with a snort.

"You know, just glancing at another woman, he's ready to break my hand."

"Good thing Jace didn't-"

"Yeah, but he'd hit you over the head with a wine bottle, Navendra" Zeevan said as he sipped his favorite wine.

Navendra laughed loudly as he held his stomach.

"Tsk, shut up. How about you Zeevan?" asked Nevandra.

"Zeevan's job is just *playing*, but never asking to sleep."

"I will always stay clean bro" said Zeevan casually.

---

The chatter continued, until the young master felt his wine glass empty.

"Shit, it's empty" he said with a harsh chuckle, making his two friends stare at him.

"Call your private servant, I haven't seen him in a while" said Nevandra to which Malvin nodded in agreement.

"he's mine" said Zeevan.

"Yes, he's yours, you should marry him. You always said that the only one who understands you is Nuquela."

"That's an interesting idea, dont forget to invite me."

Zeevan only showed his face with a smile as he imagined Nuquela to be his life partner.

Then Zeevan stood up and walked to press the special bell to call the servant, Soon the sound of knocking on the door diverted the attention of the three people in the room.

"Come in!" called the young master, revealing a very pretty little man in his formal uniform.

"How can I help you?" said Nuquela looking up at the young master who was sitting in his favorite chair.

"Bring me my wine, your choice" Nuquela immediately bowed respectfully and stepped over to pick up her master's favorite wine on a shelf not far away in the corner of his room.

"Shit, Nuquela is so cute now," Nevandra said.

"Didn't expect that boy to be so gorgeous now," Malvin replied.

His friend's words were actually ignored by the young master who was busy watching his personal servant with his sharp eyes, not leaving even for a second.

Nuquela returned with the opened bottle of wine of her choice.

" Allow me to pour the wine, sir" Nuquela immediately poured the wine in the empty glass and was immediately tasted by Zeevan and his two friends.