Chapter 6; Oh boy

Nuquela now looked at Zeevan who was taking off his suit, "Sir? did you need anything?"

"Yes, I need you"

Hid master's words sometimes made nuquela's little head feel heavy, either because of the vagueness of the words or the core of his desire.

"I mean-" "Quiet, let me sleep" Zeevan interrupted while pulling Nuquela's hand, sitting him on the large and long sofa in his room then laying down on the sofa with Nuquela's thighs as a pillow

"Sir, but it's late afternoon, it's not good to sleep and I have to prepare for the guests."

"You are mine, you serve me. Your focus is only in me Nuquela, we have many servants in this house just send them to serve guests."

Nuquela sighed at the master's words, but soon stroked his head gently.

"Nuquela" zeevan called out with his eyes closed to which the master replied with a small deheman

"If suddenly she hurts you, tell me. Promise me that nuquela"

"Okey, i will sir"

Zeevan smiled a little and then changed his position, burying his head into the younger's stomach and then comforting himself before finally going to dreamland.

Nuquela smiled and stroked the elder's head again before he went to dreamland.

...

These past few days Nuquela had been greatly busy by the arrival of her master's two guests, especially the female guest who had made him work extra hard from the start.

It's true that she didn't hurt him in the sense of causing physical harm, but it's more than that.. Several times, Nuquela almost wanted to swear in the woman's face but held back because he was not someone 'that low' to strike back with the same thing.

And during the time the guest was in Reece's mansion, she often saw the woman trying to attract the attention of Reece's young master whether it was engaging him in conversation, being careless on purpose to be helped or even touching his arm.

"You! Servant!"

'Here we go again' Nuquela said to herself while taking a breath...

"Yes Miss, Do you need help?"

"Clean my room!" "I'm sorry miss, I think I told you that's not my job. I don't do that, i will ask another maid."

'Why can't she understand?' Nuquela said to herself while showing a slightly annoyed face.

"You're the same as a servant, the same as a maid" said Flora while emphasizing her last word while looking arrogantly at Nuquela.

"Miss, for the last time that's not my job authority. And if I cross my duty I will be punished" Nuquela was holding back, he had said many times that it was not her job to serve the guests in the terms like that.

"Now if there is nothing to discuss, a servant or maid will come to your room, miss. Excuse me" Without waiting for the woman's response, Nuquela immediately turned around and walked away from Flora in the hallway of the magnificent Reece mansion.

...

"Excuse me, Nuquela?"

The summoned person's reading is interrupted by the voice calling him. His face was now facing the voice.

"ah, Mr. Jake. Do you need anything?"

"No no, I'm just looking for a book to do a report"

"Want me to help? I'm pretty well memorized by the library shelf"

"Yes, that will help thank you."

After 15 minutes of searching and several books stacked on the table in the library, Jake went through the pages while Nuquela helped him.

"Mr. Jake, I found it!" Nuquela said happily and showed the page he was looking for, Jake immediately turned his attention to the sheet he was shown.

"Market-based strategy...Ah right this! Thank you!"

They both enjoyed talking for a while until finally Jake excused himself to go back to his room while carrying the book.

They didn't know there was someone watching their closeness.

The sun had set time to rest, but not with Zeevan who was now walking leisurely towards the back garden, after this morning until this afternoon he and Jake talked about the business they would establish together.

Why the back garden? Because that's where the library was, especially the permanent resident of the library since he was a child.

Nuquela.

His goal of meeting Nuquela was simple, he missed the face that always looked at him with various expressions.

But his steps were halted when his name was now called by someone who had disturbed him this past day

"Mr. Zeevan!"

"Is there anything you need, Miss Flora?"

"No-" "Then excuse me, there's so much work to do"

"A-ah, sir. Sorry, I just wanted to ask about Nuquela."

Hearing the name nuquela made Zeevan stop walking, Flora also managed to get Zeevan's attention.

"What about him?"

"Ah, I wanted to ask, isn't he a servant here?"

"Yes."

" sir, he was rude and didn't serve me-"

"he is my special personal servant, and serves only me."

Zeevan's words sounded very firm and absolute, making Flora a little afraid to continue with her plan.

"But sir—"

"—I saw nuquela alone in the library with my fiancé Jake."

After that sentence left Flora's lips, the aura in the hallway became very tense.

Slowly, Zeevan's body turned stiff and his  face faced flora with intimidated eyes.

"I'm sorry miss flora, what did you just said?" "Nu-nuquela was alone in the library with my fiancé jake"

"If what you said is a lie, look what I can do to your life."

And Zeevan immediately walked towards the library with a really unfriendly aura.Leaving Flora with a satisfied smile for successfully provoking the young master Reece's anger.

...