☾ ⋆*・゚Pot of Content⋆*・゚☽

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

♡Another Coffee Story

Yoongi has a crush on the cute server at his local coffee shop, so what will happen if he finally finds the courage to talk to him? 
Crack AU 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Pirates and Elves: 
তততততততততত

Hoseok was part of one whom were feared by not only other species but also his own. He was part of a group that infested the seas and thrived by brutality, stealing and greed. A cruel pirate, seeking the blood of an innocent elf for which will cure a rare disease that had infested the life of his ever so beloved sister. But his journey took a turn as he met Min Yoongi, an elf whom would never lie to him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊰1⊱❀How can someone define good and evil?

⊰2⊱❀。• *₊°❀Because maybe I'm the evil one

After his death, the heavens doomed Hoseok as an evil creature and banned him from entering the golden gates. This also meant for him to lose all memory of the life he'd previously lived, the devil ending up wandering earth as a ghost, not knowing of his wrongdoings. But this changed when an angel with white wings and a pure soul entered his lonesome existence and seemed to be knowing more about the devils previous life than he'd like to admit.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

◇◇❶◇❷◇❸◇❹◇❺◇◇

The infamous five staged of grief. And Yoongi was facing them all as his love decided to leave his side.
Kinda crack AU

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊰1⊱♜A Game Of Chess♜

⊰2⊱♜Let the real game begin♜

⊰3⊱♜Final Strike♜

Min Yoongi, one of the most powerful assassins in all South Korea decided to join the equally as feared Mafia called 'Hope' lead by a cruel man named Jung Hoseok. Who would've thought they'd end up falling for one another and start a life together as lovers. But what happens when the rivaling mafia attacks them and Hoseok is faced with the possible loss of the love of his life?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*.☽ .* Talking to the Moon

It was a beautiful night when Yoongi tried sitting on his balcony and listen to some music, enjoying the warm nights atmosphere to the fullest. That was until it was all interrupted by a person loudly singing along the song that was playing. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⤜jealousy⤛

Yoongi hated Jimin, even though the other had never wronged him in any way or form. "I just hate his guts" was what he'd say. But did those guts have anything to do with his closeness to a certain Jung Hoseok?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

≠ Limited≠