18.lossing hope.

{ I haven't edited this one cause I wasn't planning for any double update but I'm a  good friend so here you go :)
}

Harry's POV

"I think I will go with niall , you guys can carry on shopping and stuff."i said getting off the seat when ni was about to leave after little chat with us and I know that I should leave before I mess up something here.

"No , it's totally fine."zee mumbled ruffling my hair as I started walking towards ni's car and they went different direction. They are planning to do a bit of shopping and then he's gonna drop Gigi at her apartment so I thought leaving with niall is the best chance i have got , to avoid third wheeling their date and what happened this whole evening is already enough for the next few months.

"I'm so proud of you, hazzy." NI chuckled when we got in his car and I looked at him tilting my head.

"Seriously? I'm really sorry that I said it , i don't want to get on her wrong side cause zee really loves her and hurting her means hurting him ."i mumbled taking my head in my hands , oh god I shouldn't have said that, now what if zee didn't like it and he stops talking to me or something? What should I do? I messed up.....

"Calm your overdramatic ass down , it wasn't that deep."ni mumbled taking car off the parking site and one great idea pops up in my mind.

"Are you free?" I asked him excitement really visible on my face.

"I want to buy some groceries real quick."i told ni making him frown at me.

"Doniya said zee wanted eat biryani so I'm gonna make it and we are also planning to watch tangled tonight."i smiled to myself imagining how happy he will get when I'm gonna surprise him with his favorite dish, oh god I can't wait.

"Are you sure his girlfriend won't be there to ruin your happy time."nini asked taking a turn towards the mall.

"Umm...I don't know really. And even if she is , that doesn't matter to me right now. I just want to see his expressions when he tests it and compliments me."i giggled at ni as he shakes his head at my smiling figure. I mean I handled pretty well today full two or three hours so I think I can take one hour more of it, if that's what makes zee happy I'm happy too.

"You are weird."ni rolled his blue eyes at me.

"Well that was never a question."i swiftly replied shrugging my shoulders at the Irish guy.

.
.

"Okay, I know you have told me thousands of time but help me here , please."i chuckled scrunching my nose at the end.

"So what did you forgot this time?" Doniya asked from the other side of the phone.

"Am i supposed to add coconut milk or yoghurt?"i asked her biting my lips cause I have already set the chicken in yoghurt but I still had question so I called her to make sure I'm right or not , plus she could help me to fix it.

"Yoghurt."doniya chuckled form otherside and I leaned against the counter in kitchen , phew thank God otherwise I would have to go all the way down to the store again and buy new chicken but i'm really tired to walk right now.

"So where is zayn?"doniya asked and I looked at the clock.

"Well it's almost 9 so he'll be here in no time."i mumbled taking necessary ingredients from the cabinet to start making dinner.

"Have you had dinner?"doniya asked.

"I just asked you how to make biryani so now I'm gonna make it and then I'll have dinner." I stated making us both laugh at her short memory loss , she's definitely my sister.