Intro

Long, long ago there was a belief in the empire that concerns the red string of fate. Two individual, intertwined fate, half piece of hearts that complete one another.

A soulmate.

They said when both individual has reached the age of glory and maturity, their name will be engraved on each other skin as a mark. How romantic and eternal, a pure connection that can't be broken by mere flesh interferences. 

Yet after years passed the red string has become none other than talks in the salon for young ladies and seasonings in poems and love letters. As it never happened or being seen since hundreds years ago. More and more people think of it insignificantly, a story, and a myth. 

Including the young heir of Raiden duchy, the young master, Scaramouche.

Perhaps it's because of the fatigue. He has been dealing with those cunning rats who set their eyes on his chair after her mother, the late head, passing. Or because of the soft mesmeric smeel of Cecilia at the dawn of Summer in Teyvat. His senses is in haze as his name somehow magically appear at the girl's wrist below him, alongside a burning sensation near his neck.

A spoiled brat, an orphan her mother has saved out of sympathy towards an old friend. She was trembling with her hand in his holds to keep her still in place.

Mona, the object of his rivalry for her mother's attention. They are always at each other necks, spiting fire towards each other every time their path crossed.

Why, dear archon, why her.

"S—Scumbag..." Her voice trembles as she read her name on her neck.

This is bad. He is meant to be engaged with Princess Ayaka of the Kamisato Household soon. If he is known to be bonded with another girl, moreover his step sibling everything he has fighting for will fall apart.

However, he grunts when he caught those dark green eyes on him. She was also in denial her self yet her eyes couldn't conceal it.

A strong urge. Want.

"If ... if you do this, we won't ever go back again..."

Funny, how she looks so against it yet her voice said the otherwise.

"Then, what do you want, Mona?" He picks a strands of her hair and bring it to his lips. Giving a gentle kiss that make her gasps. 

"Push me away, kick me even, if you don't want this."

His voice sweet like a venom, clouding her judgement. Voices run over in her head, creating a chaos in her mind. She can kick him, he permits her to do so.

Yet her body rebels to her mind, turning her face without any elaboration.

"Heh." Scaramouche is fascinated, this girl can't even lie about her true feelings.

Engagement be damned, the pull he feels right now is incomprehensible and he can't hold himself any much longer. He is getting insane when he doesn't feel her skin against him.

So touch her he does.

His catch her chin and bring her closer to him. She closes her eyes, accepting what he is about to do to her.

He might not be able to let her go more after this. Screw that, he will NOT able to let her anywhere away from his eyes.

Aw Mona, what a devil you've awaken in him.

"You're stuck with me now."