Chapter.6

~~~~~~Harry's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a warmth radiating off of Louis' body. His head was cuddled into my chest he looked adorable. I remembered last night and how pleasant it was. I looked down to the angel I was holding he looked so beautiful and peaceful while he slept but I couldn't help it I kissed his forehead. He moved around but didn't fully wake up I slowly got out of the bed and headed to the shower needing to clean myself off.

I remembered that the boys were here Liam and Niall were probably in the guest rooms still sleeping since it was... I checked the clock it read 5:38 .

Zayn probably went to his flat after someone or Liam woke him up from his slumber.

I grabbed my towel and walked into the restroom closing the door. I was already naked so there was no need to strip. I stepped into the shower letting the warm liquids run over my body relaxing my muscles. I washed myself which took about 5 minutes but just stood there letting the warmth over power me for 15 minutes. I stepped out and turned off the shower wrapping the towel lowly onto my waist.

I walked out to see Louis ( which was also naked ) sitting onto the bed I walked to my drawer and got some of my Calvin Klein boxers. I carefully slipped them on feeling watched as I turned around louis' eyes were on me practically eye raping me.

"Hey baby." Louis flirtatiously said as I walked closer to him.

"Hey babe" I have him a quick peck as I was now in the middle of his legs I got the vicious idea of teasing him.

My knee 'accidentally' rubbed against him he moaned lowly. He grabbed my waist and pulled me too him. He kissed me it was full of need and lust. His tongue grazed my bottom lip but I didn't confirm. I kept my lips shut not letting him come in. He groaned and tried again I still didn't oblige. He grabbed my ass and groped me I gasped as he took as a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and I won as he groaned.

He slowly layed down on his back bringing me with him. I was slowly giving up and about to cave in when he moaned into my mouth which turned me on so much but now I know I have him hooked. He turned us over now him on top and me bottoms. I grabbed his ass as he grinded his groin in the fabric covering my crotch. It took everything I had to not moan he sucked on my sweet spot and I bit my lip trying to suppress the pleasure.

"Babe Moan!" he said having a hint of impatience in his voice. He grinded his hips harder onto mine making me moan his name very loudly. I can tell it turned him on cause his hard on was pressed against my abdomen.

It took all of it inside me to do this. I pushed him off.

"Not now louis" I said as I propped myself on my elbows him still straddling me.

"Mmm no baby just really fast I'm already hard" He begged ugh he sounded so hot begging for pleasure.

"No Louis I just washed myself you should do the same." I told him as he whined.

"Come on baby you don't even have to do a thing I will do everything " He begged again kissing my neck trying to get me in the mood little did he know I was turned on probably more than him but I didn't give in to him.

"Now Louis I'm hungry I want to make breakfast"

"babeeee please just a quick hand job or blow job come on baby" He whined again.

"Later baby I promise " I kissed his nose and got up leaving him there gob- smacked with a rather larger erection. "Now take a shower I'll be waiting downstairs" he groaned and went to the restroom me later hearing him pleasure himself .

Haha I smiled and clothes myself walking out of the room closing the door I passed one of my guest bedroom when I heard Niall and Liam I was about to walk in when I heard loud moans. I creaked the door open only enough to hear what was going on.

Liam: moaning "Mmm babe your so tight"

Niall: " ughhhh LIAM!!! UGH HARDER F-FUCK ME HARDER!!!!

Liam: "oh god Nialll mmm"

Niall: LIAMMMM!!!! UGH YESYES!

I heard a lot of bed creaking I gasped.

I closed the door with mouth wide open.All I could think of was that I hope they don't break my bed. I went downstairs to fix up breakfast for all of us. Thinking over what I just heard. I wonder if Louis is thinking about having sex?

Speak of the devil Louis walked him glaring at me. He sat on the stool looking away from me. Obviously mad about the incident earlier this morning. I laughed at the thought of him Pleasing himself in our restroom.

"Oh come on babe I said later"

"No you left me with a painful hard-on"

"Please forgive me and I would give you whatever you want whenever you want."

I regretted it as soon as I said it I knew that now it was my turn to be please and dissed by my sexy but mischievous lover names Louis'.

"Okay now I forgive you"

He pecked my lips and ate what I had served him. Oh this was gonna be a hell of a day. About 5 minutes later the lovely bromance 'Niam' walked inside the kitchen and sat down on the stools with smiles plastered on the faces I'm not surprised that there that happy after what they just did in my guest bedroom.

"Oh Harry man your bed is broken did you know that? You should really buy a new one" Liam informed me.

I cant believe it they broke my fucking bed!!! ....