Chapter.3 <3 smut

Sorry everyone ugh I hate myself for not updating super fast but I was doing mid terms!!! But I promise I'll update more!!!

********************************

~~~Harry's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"yeah harry?" Louis asked coming up to me his beautiful blue eyes full of lust.

I grabbed him by the waist and pinned him onto my door.I leaned down my breath onto his lips.

"it's later"I whispered Into his ear nibbling onto his earlobe.He lowly moaned.

"let's get started then" He growled leading me in my room and kicking the door closed with his foot.

He pushed me toward my bed. I sat down and he sat on my lap our chests pressed together straddling me.

He crashed his lips onto mine. I deepened the kiss.I slipped my tongue on his bottom lip and he eagerly opened his mouth.Our tongues playing with eachother. Exploring each others mouths.

I slowly slipped my hands on his lower back then settled them onto his ass. Giving him a firm squeeze he gasped into my mouth. I felt his cold hands lift up my shirt and over my head only breaking our hungry snog for a second.

He slowly touched my abs with his fingers.We slowly layed down my back on the soft cushion of the bed.He was still on top of me.

I didn't mind at all though.

I ripped off the buttons of his shirt and throw his shirt somewhere on the floor near mine.

He breaked our kiss as I whimpered.He smirked onto my skin and kissed me down my jawline. He kissed butterfly kisses until he got to my collarbone. He kissed a spot which gave me a sensation. I moaned as he sucked on it tenderly biting it.

I couldn't stand it anymore I buckled my hips.

I was ready for more with him.

~~~~Louis' Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on top of Harry enjoying every moment.He buckled his hips. I rocked my hips onto his. Feeling both our hard erections rubbing against each other with fabric in between them.

I kissed down his neck to his chest to his nipples and then to his sexy v-line.

I looked up to him to find consent in his eyes.

I fumbled with his belt and took it off. I slowly but surely unzipped his jeans and pulled them off him. I Wrapped my fingers onto the top of his briefs.

"can i?" I asked permission to take off his underwear.

"yesss"Harry let out in between gasps.

I gripped the top. He put his hands around mine and helped take his own boxer briefs off.

Once they were off he took off my pants with full of lust.

I kissed upwards of his inner thighs. I can feel him struggle under me. I kissed his tip as I heard him whimper. I took him in my mouth teasing him I went painfully slow. I can feel him tense.

"Fuck Lou! Please!" Harry whimpered still from under me.

I chuckled onto his BIG erection. I took him in fully.I bobbed my head up and down. Sucking hard and fast. He thrusted into my mouth. Every time I went I took more of his length into my mouth. Every moan that came out of my lovers mouth encouraged me to go faster.

"Lou I don't think- I can't h-hold it lou!" Harry exclaimed before he came into my mouth. I swallowed and stood back up and kissed him hungry for the touch of his lips.

He took off my underwear after he came down from his climax. He grabbed the lube and put it over three of his fingers.With his other hand he grabbed my rather hard erection.He moved his hand fast and hard up and down my lower region. I moaned his name loudly over and over again.

He slipped one finger into my backside I gasped as the pain and pleasure over took me. The pain subsided and all i can feel from both my front and back was pleasure.

"Moree harry!" I moaned loudly wanting him to put more fingers.

He slipped in two more fingers and moved his fingers. He curled them inside me and moved them up and down fast.

After minutes of me screaming and moaning Harry's name I came all over my stomach which Harry gladly licked off me.

We layed naked cuddling eachother our legs tangled and snogging until we heard the downstairs front door open.