SAPNAP. - "He won't cut me free of his Vanilla Curls"

Summary
VANILLA CURLS - TEDDY HYDE

Sapnap had killed Tommys pet and was a dick to Tommy in exile. He was, surprisingly, not the worst.

Sapnap has a fear of showing weakness in emotions and disappointment.

He didn't tell Tommy this. But it was very clear in body language.

Possibilities:
A. Sapnap guesses correctly.
B. Sapnap breaks a rule.
C. Sapnap goes insane.

-----------------------------------

When Sapnap heard about Tommy's passing, he felt bad. He didn't know he'd feel bad if a kid he didn't like was killed. Tommy may have been 18 but he certainly didn't act like it. Sapnap spent a day trying to pinpoint his exact emotion(s). He obviously didn't cry, he wasn't that close to him, nor did he like him. He just felt bad for Tommy's close friends.

Right.

Right?

-----------------------------------

Sapnap woke up on a Sunday morning, it was very cold outside, thankfully, Sapnap had left the windows closed. But it still felt cold, even if the heater was on, which means a lot, he's a blaze hybrid. Even the Nether was colder than usual.

Sapnaps heater decided to stop so Sapnap had to turn it back on. Instead of going straight to the heater, he was met with writing. Not on a note or anything like how his friends did, but scratched into his wall. It was not a normal note either.

-----------------------------------

HELLO, SAPNAP.

HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE GAME!

1. IF YOU GUESS ME CORRECTLY, YOU WIN!

2. BREAK A RULE, YOU LOSE!

3. IF YOU GO INSANE, ITS A DRAW!

4. NO TELLING ANYONE MY IDENTITY (BEFORE AND AFTER THE GAME)!

5. I TREAT YOU HOW YOU TREATED ME!

HINT: I HAD PET(S). - 🕷️

-----------------------------------

"Oh, come on, is this a murder mystery?" Sapnap said to no one but himself. "OoOooo It's Quackity!" Sapnap laughed at his own joke and turned back on the heater.

It started as the unknown person moving around their materials, then their netherite. "Can you get me another hint at least?" Sapnap joked. But he didn't expect another hint.

-----------------------------------

PUSSY

HINT: I WAS NEVER YOUR FRIEND. (YOU HATED ME, I HATED YOU.) (IM NOT DREAM)

-----------------------------------

"Oh, shit." Sapnap said quickly when he noticed the note. "I never hated anyone, and I'm too cool for anyone to hate me." Sapnap joked further. "But who would hate me?" Sapnap asked himself, Sapnap looked around for paper and a Pen. He immediately wrote down QUACKITY, Sapnap still loves him, but Quackity might think differently.

He wrote down both living and dead, JSCHLATT, GEORGE, TOMMY, AND SKEPPY. It hurt to put his dad On the people-who-are-trying-to-mess-with-him list, but skeppy was known for trolling.

-----------------------------------

The 'Trolling' got worse, not only were things being put in different places, he had dreams of him, Karl, and quackity. After the fight in the rain they were pulled apart, and now he can't see quackity without feeling guilty and sad.

This dream was worse than the rest. He was out with Quackity, ignoring the guilt and sadness seeing him. There was another person, Tommy.

He looked off, Tommy had black hair instead of blonde, Tommy had foggy eyes instead of blue ones, similar to exile, wait, what does he mean by exile? Sapnap had seen Tommy in early exile and that was the only time he visited. Tommy's eyes were more light-cloudy-blue eyes. Not like the ones he's seeing in the dream.

"Sapnap?" Quackity asked. "Oh, sorry, I zoned out." Sapnap said awkwardly. "Why'd you let me leave?" "What?" Sapnap had stopped at that moment and looked Quackity in the eyes, but, he didn't have eyes.

Quackity now had pure white skin, no eyes, and a pure black smile that went to his ears. His clothes were changed to the clothes Quackity wore during the rain fight between Karl and quackity.

"Why did you leave me!?" Quackity screamed, his mouth opened and showed bloody teeth.

Quackity disappeared and only showed Tommy. "Why did you leave him, Sapnap? What'd he do?" Tommy tilted his head. "I didn't want to! Karl forgot everything he has with Quackity and-" "Why'd you make fun of me in exile?"

"What?" Sapnap said quietly. "That was really rude. Especially when you helped Dream." Tommy's eyes turned completely black and so did his mouth. "Why'd you hate me so much? What'd I do to make you hate me?" Tommy said, his mouth didn't move while speaking. "I never hated-" "then why'd you help him?"

"I helped Dream because we're childhood friends." "You didn't have to agree with everything he did. YOU went out of your way to be rude to me. YOU went to kill my pet. Why did you hate me!?"

-----------------------------------

Sapnap woke up in a cold sweat, Whoever was tormenting him had access to sapnap's dreams, knew about the fight, knew how Sapnap treated Tommy in-

Tommy.

Tommy was friends with Quackity, so that might be how he found out about the fight, Tommy hated Sapnap, but Sapnap never hated Tommy, found him annoying, sure. But never HATED. He killed Tommy's pet when he did hate Tommy, but never meant to make him actually sad during exile.

"TOMMY! Are you Tommy?" Sapnap yelled to the air, He saw a glitchy figure. "Ding-ding-ding!" Tommy's voice was raspy and felt out of breath. "Oh, you see me, guess how it works." Tommy joked. "Remember, you can't tell anyone about my Identity, you can talk about the haunting." Tommy said before turning into a younger version of himself.

Tommy looked 5'6-5'7 and was completely blacked out, his eyes were closed and were white, his mouth a frown also white, his eyebrows were furrowed and we're white. He was fully colored otherwise. He had his original baseball shirt and cargo shorts.

"I hopefully will never see you again." Tommy said before disappearing into the air.

-----------------------------------

CORRECT ANSWER: A

If they aren't on the character list then they are not characters.

I've had this idea brewing for a couple months, and decided to finally write it out.

"Tommy dies, obvi. Then goes to sapnap first and sets out the rules (Guessing correct is winning, going insane is a draw, and Telling someone who he is, is losing) and Sapnap guesses correctly after a dream with (a distorted) Quackity" as my timeline says