No Escape

[Ruv's POV]

"AHHH!"

"МАМА!"

"НЕТ! МАМА!"

*GASP-*

...

It's that damn dream again...

*Sigh...*

Every day in this god forsaken town is a living nightmare, and my mental issues just make it worse!

After that god awful nightmare, I woke up in the alleyway I've been hiding in. I heard...policemen.

"RUVYZVAT!"

"Oh, shit-"

I got up and ran as fast as I could. I wanted to cry like every time they got on my tail, but I couldn't.

I was hyperventilating as I ran. I've been running my entire life from these bastards.

All I wanted to do was kill every criminal in sight, but now I don't care who I kill! People think I'm a monster. Little do they know that THEY'RE THE ONES DRIVING ME TO MURDER WHOEVER CROSSES PATHS WITH ME! *Sigh...* Keep it together, Рув.

As I ran past a woman, she instantly recognized me and almost screamed, but I covered her mouth and strangled her. I could see the fear in her eyes. "Shut up if you want to survive," I growled. The woman nodded and I put her down. She ran away like an injured rabbit running from an angry wolf, trying to catch her breath.

I quickly realized that...maybe I am what people say after all. Damn it, what am I doing?! I fell onto my knees, gritting my teeth. I then screamed at the top of my lungs, causing the ground to shake and crack from the strength of my voice. I screamed once more. But, suddenly, I collapsed onto the pavement. I couldn't bare the emotional pain anymore.

"Damn...it..." I murmured before completely blacking out.

A few hours later, I woke up in a hospital bed. I opened my eyes and saw a nurse in front of me. My instincts pulled my sickle out at her, but a male doctor quickly restrained me.

"Why am I here?" I thought to myself.

"Some guy saw you on the ground and called emergency services with...someone else's phone. He seemed desperate to help." The nurse explained, completely reading my mind. She then checked me for any injuries she could've missed. The only thing that hurt at the moment was the scar on my face, which was covered by a ribbon I tied around my head. I wonder where I got the ribbon from.

The nurse wanted to see the scar, but I hissed. "Don't. Touch. Me. Сука." She backed away, eventually running off along with the doctor.

I walked out of the hospital and found a new place to camp out until the police find me again. I see a wanted poster of myself on the way there, scoffing at it.

After arriving, I sat down on a box that I ended up breaking due to my immense weight. I felt a bit unwell after a few minutes. Actually, really unwell. I got up and walked to the nearest trash can. "Ugh, smells like rat shit."

The smell of the contents of the trash only made it worse. Oh god, help me-

I ended up vomiting in there. My legs were shaking. I didn't want to move after sitting next to the trash can.

It's a cool autumn day in the city, and it's only getting colder as time goes by. My whole body began to shake.

All the awful smells, the cold air, it made me feel like shit. Suddenly I see a tall figure with a spherical head approaching.

[580 words]