Chapter 7

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Amara looks out from her penthouse she established in Gotham City. It had been a few days since her arrival, and her honest opinion on the city...it was damn boring!

Compared to Metropolis, to which was sunnier, cleaner, and hopeful; Gotham City was the definition of a cesspool filled with criminals, corruption, pollution, and vermin infestation. Home to dangerous criminally corrupt in the world. Ironic how at daytime it was an attractive and alluring tourist location, though by night it became a decent persons' worst nightmare.

The irony continues for you'd expect a New God from Apokolips would thrive in this chaos and mayhem? Well you would be wrong. Back on Apokolips there is order and all the filthy animals were kept in line and caged then the poor police system that continues to allow its common folk to escape and stir issues.

And the feared vigilante keeps this city safe? Pathetic. If anyone like the Joker, Catwoman, Scarecrow, or Riddler were on Apokolips; what awaits them is an execution by her father's Omega Beams or fed to the Warhounds.

Hard to imagine people still see these so-called heroes, heroes if they continue to allow the system to allow these animals to escape their cages. She is certain this Joker fellow should have been executed as is it not warrant enough for the death penalty?

Hell, on the way here she heard many humans wish the Joker's demise.

Despite all that, Amara found nothing to her liking. Food is nice and resorts, though it just didn't catch her appeal. Deciding to check in with Faora to see how it's going back in Metropolis, Amara makes a phone call, since Faora had gone back to keep the company running after she herself arrived to Gotham.

Picking up the phone, Amara awaits till Faora answered her. "My pet?"

"Mistress? It is pleasant to hear your voice."

Amara chuckled. "Isn't it? How goes our little red hair pet?"

~~~~~~~

Back at Stygian Corp, Faora who held the phone with her right hand looks down at her mistress' question. Natasha was bent over the desk with nothing but a collar and heels on as the red hair is deprived of her clothing, as the same for Faora who wore what little Natasha wore. She was busy thrusting into Natasha, who makes a pretty ahegao every time her rod slammed into her womb and watching her hips slam into that big jiggling booty fuels Faora to keep going harder.

Faora answers back. "Quite well. She progresses."

~~~~~~~

"Ah, music to my hears." She hears Natasha moaning. "Well keep up the good work. Though that is not all I have called you for."

"What is it you require of me, mistress?" Faora inquires.

"I need you to research on the Anti-Life Equation when you have time. Think you can do that for me, doll?"

"Of course, mistress. I shall do your bidding."

"Excellent. Enjoy yourself. I am off to entertain myself. Oh and Faora,"

"Yes?"

"Break her." An evil smirk crawls on the New Goddess' face.

"Of course, mistress." The call ends.

Amara brushed a hairline back. "Perhaps it is time I increase my ranks by finding my potentials." She thinks back at two Gotham criminal beauties: Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. She should probably make contact to meet up and discuss terms. Though it would be wise not to show up in her current physical form, much less her true form.